1990 Nissan Sydney 500
The 1990 Nissan Sydney 500 was a 500 kilometre touring car race held on 10 November 1990 at Eastern Creek Raceway  in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The race, which was open to Group 3A Touring Cars, was the final round of both the 1990 Australian Endurance Championship and the 1990 Australian Manufacturers' Championship. The race was the first touring car event held at Eastern Creek Raceway.
Cars competed in three engine capacity divisions.
Race results as follows:
- Pole Position - #1 Jim Richards - Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R - 1:35.26
- Fastest Lap - #11 Larry Perkins - Holden VL Commodore SS Group A SV - 1:37.84 (new lap record) 
- Winners' average speed - 140.61 km/h 
- 1990 Championship Results, Nissan Sydney 500, Australian Motor Racing Year 1990/91, page 281
- Conditions for Australian Titles, The Australian Manufacturers' Championship, 1990 CAMS Manual of Motor Sport, pages 172 to 173
- Exciting Creek Debut, Australian Motor Racing Year 1990/91, pages 232 to 235
- Exciting Creek Debut, Australian Motor Racing Year 1990/91, pages 232 to 235 makes reference to Division 2 and Division 3 competitors
- 1990 Tooheys 1000 TV Guide, Modern Motor, October 1990, pages 66 & 67 specifies the three Divisions used in the Tooheys 1000, which was also a round of both the 1990 Australian Endurance Championship and the 1990 Australian Manufacturers' Championship
- Clarke, Andrew (December 1990). "Worker's Compensation". Racing Car News. Hornsby: Chevron Publishing Group: 44–48.