1990 in Denmark
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1990
List of years in Denmark
Events from the year 1990 in Denmark.
- 2 February – After four years of occupation, squatters are evicted from the Black Horse, a former roadside inn from 1771, today the oldest building in Vesterbro, Copenhagen.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2011)|
- 26 March — At the 62nd Academy Awards, Kaspar Rostrup's Waltzing Regitze is among the five films nominated for Best Foreign Language Film but the Oscar goes to the Italian Cinema Paradiso.
- 8–14 April — With five gold medals, one silver medal and three bronze medals, Denmark finishes as the best nation at the 12th European Badminton Championships in Moscow, Soviet Union.
- 14 March – Şaban Özdoğan, footballer
- 23 April – Mathias "Zanka" Jørgensen, football player
- 1 June – Kennie Chopart, footballer
- 11 July – Caroline Wozniacki, tennis player
- 19 June – Steen Eiler Rasmussen, architect and writer (born 1898)
- "Portræt af Gjæstgiveriet Sorte Hest". highways.dk. Retrieved 20 December 2009.