1991 Canadian Open (tennis)
|1991 Canadian Open|
|Date||July 22 – July 28 (men)
August 5 - August 11 (women)
|Patrick Galbraith / Todd Witsken|
|Larisa Savchenko-Neiland / Natalia Zvereva|
The 1991 Canadian Open was a tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts. It was the 102nd edition of the Canada Masters, and was part of the ATP Super 9 of the 1991 ATP Tour, and of the Tier I Series of the 1991 WTA Tour. The men's event took place at the Uniprix Stadium in Montreal, Canada from July 22 through July 28, 1991, and the women's event at the National Tennis Centre in Toronto, Canada from August 5 through August 11, 1991.
- It was Andrei Chesnokov's 1st title of the year and his 7th overall. It was his 1st Masters title of the year and his 2nd overall.
- It was Jennifer Capriati's 2nd title of the year and her 3rd overall. It was her 1st Tier I title.
- Men's Singles Draw
- Men's Doubles Draw
- Men's Qualifying Singles Draw
- Women's Singles, Doubles and Qualifying Singles Draws
- Official website
- Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) tournament profile
- Women's Tennis Association (WTA) tournament profile
|This WTA Tour tennis tournament article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|