The 1992 French Open was a tennis tournament that took place on the outdoor clay courts at the Stade Roland Garros in Paris, France. The tournament was held from 25 May until 7 June. It was the 91st staging of the French Open, and the second Grand Slam tennis event of 1992.
Jim Courier defeated Petr Korda, 7–5, 6–2, 6–1
- • It was Courier's 3rd career Grand Slam singles title and his 2nd and last title at the French Open. It was Courier's 5th title of the year, and his 9th overall.
Monica Seles defeated Steffi Graf, 6–2, 3–6, 10–8
- • It was Seles' 6th career Grand Slam singles title and her 3rd and last title at the French Open. It was Monica's 6th title of the year, and her 26th overall.
Jakob Hlasek / Marc Rosset defeated David Adams / Andrei Olhovskiy, 7–6, 6–7, 7–5
- • It was Hlasek's 1st and only career Grand Slam doubles title.
- • It was Rosset's 1st and only career Grand Slam doubles title.
Gigi Fernández / Natalia Zvereva defeated Conchita Martínez / Arantxa Sánchez Vicario, 6–3, 6–2
Arantxa Sánchez Vicario / Todd Woodbridge defeated Lori McNeil / Bryan Shelton, 6–2, 6–3
- • It was Sánchez Vicario's 2nd career Grand Slam mixed doubles title and her 2nd and last title at the French Open.
- • It was Woodbridge's 2nd career Grand Slam mixed doubles title and his 1st title at the French Open.
Andrei Pavel defeated Mosé Navarra, 6–1, 3–6, 6–3
Rossana de los Ríos defeated Paola Suárez, 6–4, 6–0
Enrique Abaroa / Grant Doyle
Laurence Courtois / Nancy Feber
Total prize money for the event was FF41,425,000.
- ^ Hlasek and Rosset became the first Swiss doubles team to win a Grand Slam event.
- ^ John Barrett, ed. (1993). World of Tennis. London: Queen Anne Press. p. 77. ISBN 978-0002185080.