1994–95 Milwaukee Bucks season
|1994–95 Milwaukee Bucks season|
|Head coach||Mike Dunleavy|
|Place||Division: 6th (Central)
Conference: 9th (Eastern)
|< 1993–94||1995–96 >|
The 1994–95 NBA season was the Bucks' 27th season in the NBA. The Bucks held the right to select first overall in the 1994 NBA draft—the third time in franchise history, after 1969 and 1977—, which they used to select Glenn Robinson. Milwaukee finished sixth in the Central Division with a 34–48 record, just one game behind the eighth-seeded Boston Celtics.
|1||1||Glenn Robinson||SF||United States||Purdue|
|1||18||Eric Mobley||PF/C||United States||Pittsburgh|
|2||46||Voshon Lenard||SG||United States||Minnesota|
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2012)|
|3||x-New York Knicks||55||27||.671||2|
|11||New Jersey Nets||30||52||.366||27|
- z - clinched division title
- y - clinched division title
- x - clinched playoff spot
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2011)|
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game|
Awards and records
- June 22, 1994: Traded Ken Norman to the Atlanta Hawks for Roy Hinson.
- June 29, 1994: Traded Blue Edwards and Derek Strong to the Boston Celtics for Ed Pinckney and Andrei Fetisov.
- July 1, 1994: Released Joe Courtney.
- July 5, 1994: Released Anthony Cook.
- August 3, 1994: Signed Marty Conlon as an unrestricted free agent.
- October 6, 1994: Signed Derrick Phelps as a free agent.
- October 6, 1994: Signed Alton Lister as a free agent.
- October 6, 1994: Signed Aaron Williams as a free agent.
- October 7, 1994: Signed Johnny Newman as a free agent.
- October 26, 1994: Signed Danny Young as a free agent.
- November 1, 1994: Waived Derrick Phelps.
- November 7, 1994: Waived Aaron Williams.
- November 8, 1994: Waived Danny Young.
- November 9, 1994: Signed Aaron Williams as a free agent.
- November 10, 1994: Signed Danny Young as a free agent.
- November 21, 1994: Waived Danny Young.
- March 22, 1995: Signed Tate George to a contract for the rest of the season.
- March 22, 1995: Waived Aaron Williams.
- 1994-95 Milwaukee Bucks
- "Bucks Get First Shot at Draft". New York Times. May 23, 1994.
- "The Bucks Go With Robinson As No. 1 Pick". New York Times. June 30, 1994.
- https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1368&dat=19940623&id=qplQAAAAIBAJ&sjid=CRMEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1752,6513984 Bucks Trade Norman to Hawks for Salary Cap Reasons