The California Angels 1994 season involved the Angels finishing 4th in the American League west with a record of 47 wins and 68 losses. The season was cut short by the 1994 player's strike.
- December 9, 1993: Spike Owen was traded by the New York Yankees with cash to the California Angels for Jose Musset (minors).
- January 28, 1994: Shawn Hillegas was signed as a Free Agent with the California Angels.
- January 31, 1994: Bo Jackson was signed as a Free Agent with the California Angels.
- March 28, 1994: Rex Hudler was signed as a Free Agent with the California Angels.
By Friday, August 12, the Angels had compiled a 47-68 record through 115 games. They had scored 543 runs (4.72 per game) and allowed 660 runs (5.74 per game).
- April 1, 1994: Torey Lovullo was selected off waivers by the Seattle Mariners from the California Angels.
Note: G = Games played; AB = At Bats; H = Hits; Avg. = Batting Average; HR = Home Runs; RBI = Runs Batted In
LEAGUE CHAMPIONS: Cedar Rapids, Boise
- ^ http://www.baseball-reference.com/o/owensp01.shtml
- ^ Shawn Hillegas Statistics - Baseball-Reference.com
- ^ Bo Jackson Statistics - Baseball-Reference.com
- ^ http://www.baseball-reference.com/h/hudlere01.shtml
- ^ http://www.baseball-reference.com/leagues/AL/1994.shtml
- ^ http://www.baseball-reference.com/l/lovulto01.shtml
- ^ Johnson, Lloyd, and Wolff, Miles, ed., The Encyclopedia of Minor League Baseball. Durham, N.C.: Baseball America, 1997