1994 Canadian Open (tennis)
|1994 Canadian Open|
|Date||July 25 – July 31 (men)
August 15 - August 21 (women)
|Arantxa Sánchez Vicario|
|Byron Black / Jonathan Stark|
|Meredith McGrath / Arantxa Sánchez Vicario|
The 1994 Canadian Open and the 1994 Matinée Ltd. - Canadian Open were tennis tournaments played on outdoor hard courts. It was the 105th edition of the Canada Masters, and was part of the ATP Super 9 of the 1994 ATP Tour, and of the Tier I Series of the 1994 WTA Tour. The men's event took place at the National Tennis Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, from July 25 through July 31, 1994, and the women's event at the Uniprix Stadium in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, from August 15 through August 21, 1994.
- It was Agassi's 2nd title of the year, and his 21st overall. It was his 1st Masters title of the year and his 3rd overall. It was also his 2nd win in Canada after winning in 1992.
- It was Sánchez Vicario's 5th title of the year, and her 17th overall. It was her 1st Tier I title of the year and her 4th overall. It was also her 2nd win in Canada after winning in 1992.
- Men's Singles Draw
- Men's Doubles Draw
- Men's Qualifying Singles Draw
- Women's Singles, Doubles and Qualifying Singles Draws
- Official website
- Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) tournament profile
- Women's Tennis Association (WTA) tournament profile
|This WTA Tour tennis tournament article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|