The Junior men's race at the 1994 IAAF World Cross Country Championships was held in Budapest, Hungary, at the Kincsem Park on March 26, 1994. A preview on the event was given in the Herald, and a report in the New York Times.
Complete results, medallists,  and the results of British athletes were published.
Junior men's race (8.14 km)
- Note: Athletes in parentheses did not score for the team result
An unofficial count yields the participation of 189 athletes from 48 countries in the Junior men's race. This is in agreement with the official numbers as published.
- ^ Gillon, Doug (March 26, 1994), Kenyans are gunning for another victory, Herald, retrieved October 25, 2013
- ^ Thomsen, Ian (March 28, 1994), Shooting for the Moon, Kenyans Win All but 1 Cross Country Gold, New York Times, retrieved October 25, 2013
- ^ Magnusson, Tomas (July 4, 2007), IAAF World Cross Country Championships - 8.1km CC Men - Budapest Kincsem Park Date: Saturday, March 26, 1994, Athchamps (archived), retrieved October 25, 2013
- ^ IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS, Athletics Weekly, retrieved October 9, 2013
- ^ a b 36th IAAF WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS - EDINBURGH 2008 - FACTS & FIGURES - GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND AT THE INTERNATIONAL CROSS COUNTRY & WORLD CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS (PDF), IAAF, p. 2ff, retrieved October 9, 2013