1995 St. Petersburg Open
|1995 St. Petersburg Open|
|Date||March 13 – March 20|
|Draw||32S / 16D|
|Surface||Carpet / Indoor|
|Location||St. Petersburg, Russia|
|Venue||Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex|
|Yevgeny Kafelnikov |
|Martin Damm / Anders Järryd |
The 1995 St. Petersburg Open was a tennis tournament played on indoor carpet courts in St. Petersburg, Russia at the Petersburg Sports and Concert Complex. It was the 1st edition of the St. Petersburg Open, and was part of the World Series of the 1995 ATP Tour. The tournament was held from March 13 to March 20. It was the first time that three Russian players reached the semifinals of an ATP tournament.
- It was Kafelnikov's 2nd title of the year and 5th of his career.
- It was Damm's 2nd title of the year and 71st title overall. It was Järryd's 2nd title of the year and 59th title overall.
- "1995 St Petersburg Open – Men's Singles Draw". ATP. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "1995 St Petersburg Open – Men's Doubles". ATP. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- John Barrett, ed. (1996). World of Tennis 1996. London: Harper Collins. p. 147. ISBN 0002187132.
- "Kafelnikov Captures the St Petersburg Open". New Strait Times. March 19, 1995. Retrieved 25 August 2012.