1997 ATP Tour World Championships
|1997 ATP Tour World Championships|
|Date||November 11 – November 16
November 17 – November 23
|Edition||28th (singles) / 24th (doubles)|
|Rick Leach / Jonathan Stark|
The 1997 ATP Tour World Championships (also known for the doubles event as the Phoenix ATP Tour World Doubles Championship for sponsorship reasons) were tennis tournaments played on indoor hard courts for the singles event, and indoor carpet courts for the doubles event. It was the 28th edition of the year-end singles championships, the 24th edition of the year-end doubles championships, and both were part of the 1997 ATP Tour. The singles event took place at the EXPO 2000 Tennis Dome in Hanover, Germany, from November 11 through November 16, 1997, and the doubles event at the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut, United States, from November 17 through November 23, 1997.
- It was Pete Sampras' 8th title of the year, and his 51st overall. It was his 4th year-end championships title, and his 2nd consecutive one.
- Official website
- Singles Finals Draw
- Singles Round Robin Draw (Red Group)
- Singles Round Robin Draw (White Group)
- Doubles Finals Draw
- Doubles Round Robin Draw (Green Group)
- Doubles Round Robin Draw (Yellow Group)