19th Central Commission for Discipline Inspection
The 19th Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (19th CCDI) was elected by the 19th National Congress on 24 October 2017, and its turn lasts until the convocation of the 20th National Congress in 2022. The CCDI is composed of 133 members. A member has voting rights. To be elected to the CCDI, a candidate must be a party member for at least five years.
The first plenary session in 2017 was responsible for electing the bodies in which the authority of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection was invested when it was not in session: the Standing Committee. It was also responsible for electing the CCDI Secretary.
|IDUCC||Institutions Directly Under the Central Committee|
|CIM||Central institution membership, which in this instance means membership in the PSC, PB, ST and CMC|
|PSC||Standing Committee of the Political Bureau|
|CMC||Central Military Commission|
|SC–CCDI||Standing Committee of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection|
|CCDI||Central Commission for Discipline Inspection|
|CPPCC||Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference|
|DNL||Deputy National Leader|
|Lt. Gen.||Lieutenant General|
|Maj. Gen.||Major General|
|♀||Indicates that the individual is female.|
|↑||Indicates that the individual was elevated from alternate to member at the 4th Plenary Session.|
|♮||Indicates that the individual was expelled from the Communist Party after CCDI investigation.|
|₪||Indicates that the individual is currently under investigation by the CCDI.|
|∞||Indicates that the individual is retired from active political positions.|
|§||Indicates that the individual is military personnel.|
|↔||Indicates that the individual is military personnel and has retired from active military service.|
|Note||If two keys are used in the same column it indicates that the individual is both of something. For instance,|
"♀§" indicates that the individual is female (♀) and military personnel (§).
Plenary sessions, apparatus heads, ethnicity, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection membership, Politburo membership, Secretariat membership, Central Military Commission members, Standing Committee of the Central Committee membership, offices an individual held, retirement, if the individual in question is military personnel, female, has been expelled, is currently under investigation or has retired:
- "List of members of 19th CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection". Xinhua News Agency. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "List of members of the 19th CPC Central Committee". Xinhua News Agency. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "List of alternate members of 19th CPC Central Committee". Xinhua News Agency. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "Browse Institutions: All Categories: Political Parties and Movements: Communist Party of China (CPC): CPC, Central Committee". China Vitae. Retrieved 5 July 2015. Note: For information on individual members (such as work history, birthdate, or ethnicity), press on their names (which will lead you to a page devoted to that specific individual).
- "Database of CPC and government executives". People's Daily (in Chinese). Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. Retrieved 8 July 2015. Note: For information on individual members (such as work history, birthdate, or ethnicity), search their name (in Chinese) and you will be transported directly to a page devoted to them.