From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 19th amendment)
The Nineteenth Amendment may refer to:
- Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, guaranteed women the right to vote
- Nineteenth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland, introduced changes to Articles 2 and 3 of the constitution required by the Good Friday Agreement
- Nineteenth Amendment of the Constitution of India, enabled trial of election petitions by High Courts
- Nineteenth Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan, made many amendments to the existing articles
- Nineteenth Amendment to the Constitution of Sri Lanka, established the Constitutional Council, proposed the Independent Commissions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nineteenth Amendment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.