From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1B may refer to:
Science and technology
- Alpha-1B adrenergic receptor
- Arginine vasopressin receptor 1B
- Interferon beta-1b
- Melatonin receptor 1B
- The ASCII hexadecimal code for the escape character
- Axle arrangement on steam locomotives corresponding to a 2-4-0 wheel arrangement
- GCR Class 1B, a class of British 2-6-4T steam locomotive
- National Highway 1B (India)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.