|Location||Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia|
|Opening date||31 May 2008|
|Developer||Sagajuta (Sabah) Sdn Bhd|
|Management||1Borneo Management Corporation|
|No. of floors||4|
1Borneo Hypermall also known as 1Borneo is a shopping centre in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. It is the largest shopping complex in East Malaysia. 1Borneo Hypermall is situated in an area which is the fastest growing sector in Sabah. It was designed by YTS Architecture Sdn Bhd, an international architectural firm based in Kuala Lumpur. 1Borneo is just 7 km away from Kota Kinabalu City and about 13 km away from Kota Kinabalu International Airport.. Furthermore, the distance between 1Borneo and the largest university in Sabah, the University Malaysia Sabah, is just 1.7 km.
- "1Borneo's Opening: An Update". Sabahbah.com. 24 March 2008. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "1Borneo owes RM9.3 million in power bills". The Malaysian Insight. 25 June 2018. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
- "1Borneo Leisure & Lifestyle Hyper Mall". Sabahbah.com. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- olombon (24 June 2008). "1Borneo Hypermall". beautifulKK.com. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Fastest route from 1B to UMS". googlemap.com. Retrieved 28 November 2017.
|This article about a Malaysian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|