Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by Angelic Upstarts|
|Recorded||September 1980, March 1981|
|Studio||Trident Studios, London; EMI Studios, Abbey Road, London|
|Genre||Punk rock, Oi!|
|Producer||Angelic Upstarts, Ashley Goodall, Peter Wilson|
|Angelic Upstarts chronology|
- Side A
- "Two Million Voices"
- "Ghost Town"
- "You're Nicked"
- "Heath's Lament"
- "Guns For The Afghan Rebels"
- "I Understand"
- Side B
- "Mensi's Marauders"
- "Mr. Politician"
- "Kids On The Streets"
- "We're Gonna Take The World"
- "Last Night Another Soldier"
- "I Wish"
- Angelic Upstarts
- Mensi (Thomas Mensforth) - vocals, trumpet, cello
- Mond (Raymond Cowie) - guitar, backing vocals, percussion
- Glyn Warren - bass, washboard
- Decca Wade - drums, percussion, backing vocals
- Chris Stone, Pat Stapley - engineer
- Keith Breeden - cover art
- 2,000,000 Voices at the www.discogs.com.
|This 1980s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|