|Founded||2016– (as PostNord-ligaen)
2012–2015 (as Oddsen-ligaen)
2009–2011 (as Fair Play ligaen)
|Number of teams||56 (divided into 4 groups of 14)|
|Level on pyramid||3|
|Relegation to||3. Divisjon|
|Domestic cup(s)||Norwegian Cup|
|Current champions||Tromsdalen, Elverum, Florø and
|2016 2. Divisjon|
The 2. Divisjon is the third highest level of the Norwegian football league system.
There are 56 teams divided into four groups, and at the end of the season the winner of each group earns promotion to the second highest league, OBOS-Ligaen. The bottom three teams in each group are relegated to the Third Division.
The 2. Divisjon is the highest league a reserve team can participate in, and only reserve teams from the Tippeligaen clubs (first tier) are allowed to enter. The participation of reserve teams stirs debate from time to time.
From 2009 to 2011, the name of the league was Fair Play ligaen. Since 2012, the official name of the league has been Oddsenligaen (after the main sponsor Norsk Tipping's betting-game called Oddsen).
- Aarre, Eivind (5 September 2007). "Foreslår 2.-lagene i egen liga". Stavanger Aftenblad. Archived from the original on 17 November 2007. Retrieved 2007-10-04.
- "Fair Play Ligaen 2009". Mo IL. Archived from the original on April 21, 2009. Retrieved January 18, 2010.
- "2. divisjon skifter navn". nettavisen.no (in Norwegian). Nettavisen. 7 February 2012. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Current 2. Division table, results and fixtures at Soccerway
- 2.divisjon stats at Fotballen.eu
- DF-02 (Divisjonsforeningen av 2002) an interest group for the Second Division