2001–02 Bangladeshi cricket season
Zimbabwean cricket team in Bangladesh
Bangladesh hosted Zimbabwe for a 2 Test and 3 One Day International tour in November 2001 before travelling to New Zealand in December 2001 for a 2 Test series. Zimbabwe won four out of the five matches with one of the Test matches resulting in a draw.
Pakistani cricket team in Bangladesh
Pakistan played 3 first-class matches, including 2 Tests; and 3 One Day Internationals. Pakistan won the Test series convincingly, winning both matches by an innings:
- 1st Test at Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka – Pakistan won by an innings and 178 runs
- 2nd Test at MA Aziz Stadium, Chittagong – Pakistan won by an innings and 169 runs
|National Cricket League Champions||Dhaka Division||Sylhet Division|
|Most Runs||1012 - Minhajul Abedin (Chittagong)||354 - Jahangir Alam|
|Most Wickets||42 - Mohammad Rafique (Dhaka)||19 - Shafiuddin Ahmed (Chittagong)|
National Cricket League
|Barisal Division||Chittagong Division||Dhaka Division||Khulna Division||Rajshahi Division||Sylhet Division|
Innings and 4 runs
Innings and 123 runs
|Chittagong Division||Match drawn||Dhaka
Innings and 14 runs
Innings and 29 runs
Innings and 5 runs
Innings and 11 runs
Innings and 20 runs
Innings and 89 runs
|Match drawn||Match drawn|
National Cricket One-Day League
152 (40.2 Overs)
239/9 (50 Overs)
- Bangladesh A won the toss and elected to bat
- Cricinfo. "Ispahani Mirzapore Tea National Cricket League, 2001/02, First-Class Batting - Most Runs". Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- Cricinfo. "Ispahani Mirzapore Tea National 1 Day Cricket League, 2001/02 Batting - Most Runs". Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- Cricinfo. "Ispahani Mirzapore Tea National Cricket League, 2001/02, First-Class Bowling - Most Wickets". Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- Cricinfo. "Ispahani Mirzapore Tea National 1 Day Cricket League, 2001/02 Bowling - Most Wickets". Retrieved 10 February 2012.