2001 International League season
The 2001 International League season took place from April to September 2001.
- Buffalo Bisons - 666,202
- Charlotte Knights - 370,406
- Columbus Clippers - 503,824
- Durham Bulls - 505,314
- Indianapolis Indians - 604,407
- Louisville Bats - 663,961
- Norfolk Tides - 505,074
- Ottawa Lynx - 205,916
- Pawtucket Red Sox - 647,928
- Richmond Braves - 447,020
- Rochester Red Wings - 455,123
- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Red Barons - 458,491
- Syracuse Chiefs - 423,405
- Toledo Mud Hens - 300,079
North Division Champion Buffalo faced IL Wild Card Champion Scranton. Scranton won the series, winning game five in 19 innings.
South Division Champions Norfolk faced West Division Champions Louisville. Louisville won the series.
|This article relating to a baseball season is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|