2003 Barangay Ginebra Kings season
|2003 Barangay Ginebra Kings season|
|Head coach||Allan Caidic|
|All-Filipino Cup results|
|Mabuhay Cup results|
|Reinforced Conference results|
|Barangay Ginebra Kings seasons|
The 2003 Barangay Ginebra Kings season was the 25th season of the franchise in the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA).
|1||2||Rommel Adducul||6"6'||C||San Sebastian|
All-Filipino Cup: After winning their first two games of the season against Purefoods, 84-76 on February 26, and Sta.Lucia, 89-82 on March 1 in Baguio City, the Gin Kings would lose three straight matches before defeating Talk 'N Text, 122-117 in double overtime on March 21, with Eric Menk scoring a personal high 45 points while TNT rookie Jimmy Alapag hitting 40 points.  That game was forfeited and ordered replayed upon protest by the Phone Pals as Barangay Ginebra failed to free itself from a three-game slide. 
Reinforced Conference: Import Ricky Price played nine games and the Gin Kings had a 4-2 won-loss record before losing their last three outings and dropped to four wins and five losses.  Barangay Ginebra officials decided to replace Price in favor of Rosell Ellis, who was Coca-Cola's import last season. Ellis led the Kings to a 95-90 victory over Talk 'N Text in his first game on October 15. 
|Barangay Ginebra Kings roster|
Via Free Agency
Via Free Agency
- "Phone Pals to protest Kings' double OT win". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- "Gins try to bounce back". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- "Unforgiving Coca-Cola Tigers drub Gin Kings". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- "Ellis stars as Kings spoil Banal return". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- "Adducul tops 'em all". Philippine Daily Inquirer.
- "Aris hits pay dirt, signs up with Brgy.Ginebra". Philippine Daily Inquirer.