2003 Mr. Olympia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
For the fifth year in a row, the total prize money for the Mr. Olympia weekend was increased, reaching a level of $404,000 with the winner taking home $110,000 and a Cadillac Escalade provided by Pinnacle Supplements. 
|11||$5,000||Johnnie O. Jackson||53||58||55||35||201|
|12||$4,000||Rodney St. Cloud||58||64||60||35||217|
- Ronnie Coleman won his sixth consecutive Mr. Olympia title
- Chris Cormier pulled out of the Olympia due to sickness, although he was at the press conference
- Art Atwood and Kevin Levrone both competed despite experiencing injuries during their training
- Arnold Schwarzenegger made a special guest appearance 
- Franco Columbu received two special awards from the IFBB and was quoted "I'm happy that I got two awards and Arnold got nothing"
- Lee Haney, the man who broke Arnold's record of seven Mr. Olympia titles received a special lifetime achievement award from the IFBB and FLEX Magazine
- "The 2003 Mr. Olympia: Coleman Wows Sold Out Crowd!". femalemuscle.com. October 26, 2003. Archived from the original on February 7, 2012. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
- "Mr. Olympia Contest Results". getbig.com. September 30, 2012.
- "2003 Mr. Olympia Contest Results". bodybuildingpro.com. October 26, 2003.
- "Bodybuilding Universe - Mr. Olympia 2003". bodybuildinguniverse.com.