2003 in Iran
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|See also:||Other events of 2003
Years in Iran
Events in the year 2003 in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Supreme Leader: Ali Khamenei
- President: Mohammad Khatami
- Vice President: Mohammad-Reza Aref
- Chief Justice: Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2010)|
- December 26 – The 6.6 Mw Bam earthquake shook southeastern Iran with a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent), leaving more than 26,000 dead and 30,000 injured.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2010)|
- July 8 – Ladan and Laleh Bijani, Iranian conjoined twins
- September 6 – Mohammad Oraz, Iranian mountain climber, Mount Everest Summiter, died while climbing Gasherbrum I.
- July 11 – Zahra Kazemi, Iranian-Canadian freelance photographer murdered by the Prosecutor Saeed Mortazavi. (b. 1949)
|This year in Iran article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|