2004 Kremlin Cup
|2004 Kremlin Cup|
|Date||11 – 17 October 17|
|Edition||15th (men) / 9th (women)|
|Igor Andreev / Nikolay Davydenko|
|Anastasia Myskina / Vera Zvonareva|
The 2004 Kremlin Cup was a tennis tournament played on indoor carpet courts. It was the 14th edition of the Kremlin Cup, and was part of the International Series of the 2004 ATP Tour, and of the Tier I Series of the 2004 WTA Tour. It took place at the Olympic Stadium in Moscow, Russia, from 11 October through 17 October 2004. The tournament ended up with victories by Russian players in both male and female singles/doubles competitions and Elena Dementieva additionally finished runner-up in the women's singles. Anastasia Myskina won the ladies singles and the doubles with Vera Zvonareva.
- It was Nikolay Davydenko's 2nd title of the year, and his 4th overall.
- It was Anastasia Myskina's 3rd title of the year, and her 9th overall. It was her 1st Tier I title of the year and her 2nd overall. This was her second victory at the event after winning the previous year.
- It was Andreev's 1st title of the year and the 1st of his career. It was Davydenko's 1st title of the year and the 1st of his career.
- It was Myskina's 2nd title of the year and the 2nd of his career. It was Davydenko's 1st title of the year and the 1st of his career.
- Official website
- Men's Singles draw
- Men's Doubles draw
- Men's Qualifying Singles draw
- Women's Singles, Doubles and Qualifying Singles draws