2005 New Year Honours
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- 1 United Kingdom
- 1.1 Knights Bachelor
- 1.2 Order of the Bath
- 1.3 Order of St Michael and St George
- 1.4 Royal Victorian Order
- 2 New Zealand
- 3 References
- 4 External links
- Clive John Bourne, J.P. For services to Charity and to Education.
- Professor Robert Rees Davies, C.B.E., lately Chicele Professor of Medieval History at the University of Oxford. For services to History.
- Robert Gerard Finch, lately Lord Mayor of London. For services to the City of London.
- Professor Andrew Paul Haines, Dean of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. For services to Medicine.
- Professor Brian Howard Harrison, lately Editor of the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
- Alan Jeffrey Jones, Chair of Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd. For services to the Automotive Industry.
- Digby Marritt Jones, Director-General of the Confederation of British Industry. For services to Business.
- Roger Spencer Jones, O.B.E. For services to Business and Training in Wales.
- Robert Walker Kerslake, Chief Executive of Sheffield City Council. For services to Local Government.
- Professor John Hartley Lawton, C.B.E., F.R.S., Chief Executive of the Natural Environment Research Council. For services to Ecological Science.
- Dr. Jonathan Michael, Chief Executive of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust. For services to the National Health Service.
- Dr. Peter James Ogden, Founder of the Ogden Trust. For services to Education.
- Mervyn Kay Pedelty, lately Chief Executive of Co-operative Financial Services. For services to Business and to Charity.
- Matthew Clive Pinsent, C.B.E., Rower. For services to Sport.
- Professor Desmond Rea, O.B.E., Chair of the Northern Ireland Policing Board. For services to the Police.
- Richard John Staite, O.B.E., Headteacher of Beeslack Community High School, Penicuik, Midlothian. For services to Education.
- Michael John Tomlinson, C.B.E., Chair of the A-level Standards Inquiry, Working Group on 14–19 Reform and the Learning Trust for Hackney Schools. For services to Education.
- Professor James Cressee Elphinstone Underwood, Professor of the Royal College of Pathologists and Professor of Pathology at the University of Sheffield. For services to Medicine.
- David Veness, C.B.E., Q.P.M., Assistant Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis. For services to the Police.
- John Stuart Vickers, Chair and Chief Executive of the Office of Fair Trading. For public service.
- Derek Wanless. For public service.
- Diplomatic Service and Overseas List
- Mark John Spurgeon Allen, C.M.G., Counsellor at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- Professor Clive William John Granger. For services to Economics.
- Professor Basil Spyridonos Markesinis, Q.C., F.B.A. For services to international legal relations.
Knights Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath (G.C.B.)
- Military Division
- General Sir Michael David Jackson, K.C.B., C.B.E., D.S.O., A.D.C. Gen (475176), late The Parachute Regiment.
Knights Commander of the Order of the Bath (K.C.B.)
- Military Division
- Lieutenant-General (Local General) Kevin O'Donaghue, C.B.E. (486538), late Corps of Royal Engineers.
- Royal Air Force
- Civil Division
- (Edward) John Watson Gieve, C.B., Permanent Secretary at the Home Office.
- David John Normington, C.B., Permanent Secretary at the Department for Education and Skills.
Companions of the Order of the Bath (C.B.)
- Military Division
- Royal Navy
- Rear-Admiral Peter Roland Davies, C.B.E.
- Rear-Admiral Niall Stuart Roderick Kilgour.
- Major-General Jonathan Bernard Appleton Bailey, M.B.E. (494267), late Royal Regiment of Artillery.
- Major-General Michael Huntley (494362), late Corps of Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
- Lieutenant-General Anthony Malcolm Douglas Palmer, C.B.E. (487557), late The Royal Green Jackets.
- Royal Air Force
- Air Vice-Marshal James Andrew Collier, C.B.E., Royal Air Force.
- Air Vice-Marshal Peter Brett Walker, C.B.E., Royal Air Force.
- Civil Division
- Mark Eric Addison, Director-General of Operations and Service Delivery at the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
- Colin McLauchlan Baxter, lately Head of the Police and Community Safety Group in the Justice Department of the Scottish Executive.
- David Brummell, Legal Secretary to the Law Officers of the Office of the Attorney General.
- John David Coles, Chief Executive of the Warship Support Agency.
- Naomi Eisenstadt, Director of Sure Start, Department for Education and Skills.
- Mark Gibson, Director-General of the Business Group, Department of Trade and Industry.
- John Francis Gilhooly, Chief Executive of the Parliamentary Counsel Office.
- Brian Leslie Glicksman, Treasury Officer of Accounts at HM Treasury.
- Robin Paul Halward, lately Deputy Director-General of the Immigration and Nationality Directorate, Home Office.
- David Seymour, Legal Adviser to the Home Office and the Northern Ireland Office.
- Douglas Armitage Smith, lately Chief Executive of the Child Support Agency.
- George Macaulay Trevelyan, lately Director of the Delivery Strategy Team, Defra.
- Marjorie Williams, Director of Local Services, Inland Revenue.
Knights Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George (K.C.M.G.)
- Diplomatic Division
- Edward Clay, British High Commissioner, Nairobi.
- Robert John Coleman, lately Director-General of Health and Consumer Protection, European Commission.
- John Douglas Kelso Grant, UK Permanent Representative to the European Union.
Companions of the Order of St Michael and St George (C.M.G.)
- Civil Division
- Elizabeth Kerr Burns, O.B.E., President of the International Association of Volunteer Effort. For services to Volunteering.
- Stuart John Doughty, Chief Executive of Costain Group plc. For services to International Trade and Investment.
- John Charles Odling-Smee, lately Director of the European II Department of the International Monetary Fund. For services to International Finance.
- Diplomatic Division
- Dr. Robin William Baker, Deputy Director-General of the British Council.
- John Cummins, M.B.E., lately Counsellor and HM Consul-General in Moscow.
- Paul Stephen Dimond, HM Ambassador to the Philippines.
- Major-General Robert Duncan Seaton Gordon, C.B.E. (490208), late 17th/21st Lancers.
- Allan Graham Gormly, C.B.E. For services to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Board of Management.
- David John Gowan, HM Ambassador to Serbia and Montenegro.
- Alison Mariot Leslie, HM Ambassador to Norway.
- Philip Raymond Nelson, Counsellor at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- William Charters Patey, HM Ambassador to Sudan.
- Angela Joy Williams, lately Director of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East.
Commanders of the Royal Victorian Order (C.V.O.)
- Dr. Claude Blair, O.B.E. For services to the Royal Collection.
- Edward Peter Demery, Clerk of the Royal Cellars.
- Major-General Geoffrey William Field, C.B., O.B.E., Resident Governor and Keeper of the Jewel House in the Tower of London.
- Vice-Admiral Michael Peter Gretton, C.B., Director of The Duke of Edinburgh's Award (UK).
- Brigadier Colin John McCrae Harrisson, O.B.E., formerly Chief Executive of King Edward VII's Hospital (Sister Agnes)
- Major-General David Houston, C.B.E., formerly Lord Lieutenant of Sutherland.
- Lieutenant-General Maurice Robert Johnston, K.C.B., O.B.E., formerly Lord Lieutenant of Wiltshire.
- Graeme Neil Munro, formerly Director and Chief Executive of Historic Scotland.
- Surgeon Captain David Leslie Swain, L.V.O., R.N., Medical Officer to The Queen abroad.
Lieutenants of the Royal Victorian Order (L.V.O.)
- Philip Metcalf Bolam, Honorary Press Officer of Royal Agricultural Society of the Commonwealth.
- Elizabeth Faith Currer Buchanan, Deputy Private Secretary to The Prince of Wales.
- Lieutenant-Colonel Robert Guy Cartwright, Secretary of the Central Chancery of the Orders of Knighthood.
- Nicholas John Lucas Chance, J.P., Private Secretary to Prince and Princess Michael of Kent.
- Nigel John Fordham, formerly Head of the Crown Agents Stamp Bureau.
- The Reverend Charles Robertson, Minister of the Kirk of the Canongate.
- Constance Margaret Tyler, formerly Assistant Fundraising Director of the Duke of Edinburgh's Award (UK).
- Dr. Peter Wheeler, Apothecary to The Prince of Wales.
Members of the Royal Victorian Order (M.V.O.)
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)|
|The Right Honourable Jonathan Lucas Hunt||M.P.||Waitakere City||Speaker of the House of Representatives For services to Parliament|
|Professor Donald Ward Beaven||C.B.E.||Christchurch||For services to persons with diabetes|
|The Right Honourable Peter Blanchard||Auckland||For services to the Judiciary|
|Dr Mary Josephine (Joy) Drayton||C.N.Z.M., M.B.E.||Tauranga||For services to education and local body affairs|
|Dr Alan Russell Frampton||Auckland||For services to agriculture|
|Mr Tumu Te Heuheu||Taupo||For services to conservation|
|Mr Arthur Wynyard Beasley||O.B.E., E.D.||Wellington||For services to orthopaedics and the community|
|Professor Dick Bellamy||Auckland||For services to science and education|
|Mrs Margaret Anne Bendall||Auckland||For services to education|
|Mrs Gwendoline Joyce Bull||J.P.||Papakura||For services to local government|
|Professor Wystan Tremayne Le Cren Curnow||Auckland||For services to art and literature|
|Mr James Kempster Guthrie||Dunedin||For services to environmental law, conservation and the community|
|Dr Bryan Foss Leach||Picton||For services to archaeology|
|Mr Christopher Robert Mace||Auckland||For services to the Antarctic and the community|
|Mrs Alexia Helen Pickering||Q.S.O., J.P.||Wellington||For services to persons with disabilities|
|Mr Michael Charles Wintringham||Waikanae||For public services as State Services Commissioner|
|Billy Apple||Auckland||For services to art|
|Alistair Te Ariki Campbell||Wellington||For services to literature|
|Hamish Carter||Auckland||For services to sport especially as a triathlete|
|Philip Maurice Carter||J.P.||Christchurch||For services to business|
|Vernon Raymond Clark||Canterbury||For services to agriculture and the community|
|Professor Kathryn Elizabeth Crosier||Auckland||For services to medicine|
|Caroline Frances Evers-Swindell||Cambridge||For services to rowing|
|Georgina Emma Buchanan Evers-Swindell||Cambridge||For services to rowing|
|Professor Emeritus Leon Frank Garner||North Shore City||For services to optometry|
|Dr Arthur Henry Hackett||Mount Maunganui||For public services|
|Dr Patricia Harris||Palmerston North||For services to science|
|Associate Professor Jack Hilton Havill||Hamilton||For services to medicine and medical research|
|Dennis Ashley Hills||J.P.||Christchurch||For services to science and industry|
|Raymond Stuart Labone||Wellington||For services to the design industry|
|Professor Diana Rosemary Lennon||Auckland||For services to science and health|
|Gary Patrick Lennon||Christchurch||For services to education, sport and the community|
|Murray John McNae||Porirua||For services to industry development|
|Joseph Patrick Moodabe||Auckland||For services to the film industry and the community|
|Margaret Alison Nielsen||Wellington||For services to music|
|Robin David Marks Owen||J.P.||South Canterbury||For services to local body and community affairs|
|Ioannis John Psathas||Wellington||For services to music|
|John Stewart Robson||Palmerston North||For services to local government and the building industry|
|Thomas Trevor Ryder||J.P.||New Plymouth||For services to education and the community|
|Frederick Martyn Brocas Sanderson||Otaki||For services to literature and the theatre|
|Emeritus Professor Michael John Selby||Hamilton||For services to education|
|Anne Rosemarie Todd-Lambie||Nelson||For services to women|
|Sarah Elizabeth Ulmer||Cambridge||For services to cycling|
|John Douglas Voss||Tauranga||For services to the kiwifruit industry|
|Michael Heseltine Watt||Pulborough, England||For services to the community|
|Walter Glenn Whittaker||Tauranga||For services to the dairy industry|
|Mr Raymond Henry (Sandy) Adsett||J.P.||Hastings||For services to art|
|Mrs Pamela Kay Allen||Auckland||For services to children's literature|
|Mr Ronald Murray Anderson||Ashburton||For services to local government|
|Togimanu Inglis (Tony) Annandale||Suva, Fiji||Superintendent of New Zealand Police For services to the New Zealand Police|
|Mrs Barbara Arnold||Palmerston North||For services to the environment|
|Mr Allan Roy Bean||Christchurch||For services to spinal injuries medicine and rehabilitation|
|Mr Trevor Thomas Bland||A.F.C.||Manukau City||For services to aviation|
|Mr Maurice Patrick Boland||North Shore City||For services to the community|
|Dr David William Brook||Auckland||For services to tertiary education|
|Mr Richard Harold Cathie||Wellington||For services to the arts|
|Mrs Helen Margaret Clarke||Auckland||For services to hockey|
|Mrs Esther Tumama Cowley-Malcolm||Auckland||For services to Pacific Island families|
|Margaret Currie||Ulanbaatar, Mongolia||For services to welfare work in Mongolian prisons|
|Mr Paul Hugh Dibble||Palmerston North||For services to the arts|
|Mr Bevan Docherty||Auckland||For services to sport, especially as a triathlete|
|Mrs Iris Marie Donoghue||Auckland||For services to the environment|
|Mrs Avril Enslow||Christchurch||For services to gymnastics|
|Mr Ben Fouhy||Taumaranui||For services to kayaking|
|Dr Gillian Brooker Greer||Wellington||For services to family planning and literature|
|Mr David Ian Haigh||J.P.||Auckland||For services to the community|
|Mr William John Henderson||Dunedin||For services to cricket and the community|
|Mr Roger John Horrocks||Auckland||For services to the film and television industries|
|Mrs Judith Heather Howat||Wellington||For services to lawn bowls|
|Mr Rodney Edward (Nuki) Johnson||Taupo||For services to boxing|
|Mr Robert James Kerridge||J.P.||Auckland||For services to animal welfare|
|Mr Chris Kirk-Burnnand||Porirua City||For services to the community|
|Mr Donald (Kee Chong) Kwok||J.P.||Hamilton||For services to the Chinese community|
|Mrs Lois Edith Ellen Lawn||Dunedin||For services to speech therapy and the community|
|Ms Jennifer Kay Ludlam||Christchurch||For services to the theatre|
|Mr Peter Raymon Martin||Hamilton||For services to paralympic sport|
|Mrs Helen Wilmot Mason||Central Hawke's Bay||For services to pottery|
|Neville Bradbury Matthews||Washington DC, United States of America||Superintendent of New Zealand Police For services to the New Zealand Police|
|Dr Richard James Meech||Napier||For services to public health|
|Mr Selwyn James Metcalfe||J.P.||South Taranaki||For services to sport and the community|
|Ms Elizabeth Anne (Liz) Mitchell||Auckland||For services to the fashion industry|
|Mr Brendon John Moynihan||Auckland||For public services|
|Mr Reon Edward Murtha||Christchurch||For services to broadcasting|
|Archdeacon Emeritus The Venerable Reginald John Nicholson||Hamilton||For services to the community|
|Mr Oswald John Perry||Kaitaia||For services to the community|
|Mr Maurice Henry Pulman||Hamilton||For services to speedway racing|
|Mr John Frederick Read||J.P.||Martinborough||For services to the community|
|Mr Neil Holmes Reid||Auckland||For services to surf lifesaving|
|Mrs Tracey Leigh Richardson||Napier||For services to persons with Cystic Fibrosis|
|Mr Thomas Frederick Robinson||J.P.||Foxton||For services to local government|
|Mr Francis Donald McKechnie Stevenson (Frankie Stevens)||Upper Hutt||For services to entertainment|
|Ms Judi Ann Strid||Auckland||For services to women's health|
|Mr David Ti Tai||Lower Hutt||For services to the Chinese community|
|Mr Eric Selwyn Tait||Otorohanga||For services to local government|
|Mrs Christina Atoa Tapu||J.P.||Manukau City||For services to the Pacific Island community|
|Mrs Jean Corbin Thomas||J.P.||Palmerston North||For services to the community|
|Mr Te Reowhakakotahi Charles Wall||Taupo||For services to rugby and the community|
|Mr Peter Owen Wyatt||Tauranga||For services to the community|
|Wing Commander Stephen James Goodman||(N91345)||Royal New Zealand Air Force|
|Squadron Leader Michael Glen Graham||(F998481)||Royal New Zealand Air Force|
|Squadron Leader Ian James Mower||(D91014)||Royal New Zealand Air Force|
|Major Paul Edward Napier||(U47490)||Royal New Zealand Armoured Corps|
|Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Bryan Howie||(D46394)||Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment|
|Group Captain Gavin John Howse||(N87251)||Royal New Zealand Air Force|
|Lieutenant Keri Maree Anderson||(H1009845)||The Corps of Royal New Zealand Engineers|
|Major William Thomas Blaikie||(V1010133)||New Zealand Intelligence Corps|
|Acting Warrant Officer Communications Analyst Denise Jones||(S1009003)||Royal New Zealand Navy|
|Staff Sergeant Darrin James Waitere||(F1964710)||The Corps of Royal New Zealand Engineers|
|Corporal James Mark Whitworth||(V52965)||The Corps of Royal New Zealand Engineers (Territorial Force).|
|Sapper Luke James Wilson||(M1009757)||The Corps of Royal New Zealand Engineers|
|Lieutenant Commander Karl Edwin Woodhead||(P26187)||Royal New Zealand Navy|
|Mr James Grenville Geddes||Gore||For Community Service|
|Mrs Matire Glover||Gisborne||For Community Service|
|Mrs Margaret Alexandria Huinga Kaua||J.P.||Gisborne||For Community Service|
|Mr William Stanley Penno||South Canterbury||For Community Service|
|Mrs Ellen Ann Ramsay||Otago||For Community Service|
|Mrs Barbara Stewart||Christchurch||For Community Service|
|Mr Peter Robert Bennett||Trevignano Romano, Italy||For Public Services|
|Mr Alistair David Betts||Canterbury||(Deceased. Her Majesty's approval to this appointment was signified before the date of decease.) For Public Services|
|Mr Gordon Joseph Blake||M.N.Z.M. J.P.||Tirau||For Public Services|
|Mr Neil John Clarke||O.B.E. J.P.||Mount Maunganui||For Public Services|
|Mr Alan John Dick||Napier||For Public Services|
|The Honourable Roger Neville McClay||Wellington||For Public Services|
|Mr Gerald Reginald McGhie||Wellington||For Public Services|
|Mr Gary Vernon Taylor||J.P.||Waitakere City||For Public Services|
|Mrs Hanakalala Ahotaha||Auckland||For Community Service|
|Mrs Zelda Mae Bridgens||North Shore City||For Community Service|
|Mr Brian Ernest Clark||New Plymouth||For Community Service|
|Mrs Lorna Violet Clauson||J.P.||Auckland||For Community Service|
|Mr Neville Thomas Creighton||Auckland||For Community Service|
|Mrs Susan Davison||Auckland||For Community Service|
|Mr Phillip James Denton||Invercargill||For Community Service|
|Mr James Ian Dunsmore||Gisborne||For Community Service|
|Mrs Onawe Joan Finlayson||J.P.||North Shore City||For Community Service|
|Mrs Bethea Eve Frost||Northland||For Community Service|
|Mrs Inna Grbich||Wellington||For Community Service|
|Mr Trevor Wiremu Griffiths||J.P.||Timaru||For Community Service|
|Dr Francis Neil Hayes||Carterton||For Community Service|
|Mrs Gloria Margaret Hunt||Nelson||For Community Service|
|Mrs Parehuia Whaanga Irwin||Hawke's Bay||For Community Service|
|Mr Ian Stanley Jenkins||Morrinsville||For Community Service|
|Dr Ranatunga Ariyadasa Kalupahana||Lower Hutt||For Community Service|
|Mrs Beverley Joy Kay||Te Awamutu||For Community Service|
|Mr Alan Grant Kerr||New Plymouth||For Community Service|
|Mrs Huhana Barbara Kissock||Gisborne||For Community Service|
|Mrs Valda Joy Benner Laurich||Hauraki Plains||For Community Service|
|The Reverend Alan John Leadley||Hamilton||For Community Service|
|Mr Kai-Shek Luey||Auckland||For Community Service|
|Miss Helen Maclean||Wanganui||For Community Service|
|Mrs Elizabeth Ann Malo||Waitakere City||For Community Service|
|Mr Matakite Rangi Malo||Waitakere City||For Community Service|
|Mr John Stuart (Boggy) McDowell||Invercargill||For Community Service|
|Mr Peter Miles||North Canterbury||For Community Service|
|Mr Brian John Mills||Nelson||For Community Service|
|Mr George Edwin Allanby Nikolaison||Masterton||For Community Service|
|Mr Bhukhan Lal Parbhu||J.P.||Wellington||For Community Service|
|Mr John (Lindon) Rayner||Dunedin||For Community Service|
|Mrs Hilda Betty Ashton Rhodes||King, Christchurch||For Community Service|
|Mrs Thelma Joy Ruohonen||Taupo||For Community Service|
|Mr Robert James Scott||Rotorua||For Community Service|
|Mrs Joan Millicent Sherley||Raumati Beach||For Community Service|
|Mrs Adrienne Helen Spark||J.P.||Rangiora||For Community Service|
|Mrs Pani Takawhenua Stirling||Manukau City||For Community Service|
|Mr Te Kepa Takataka-o-Rangi Stirling||Manukau City||For Community Service|
|Mr John William Ward||Palmerston North||For Community Service|
|Mr Bevan Peter Wealleans||J.P.||Reefton||For Community Service|
|Mr Murray William Willis||Great Barrier Island||For Community Service|
|Mrs Kyung Sook Wilson||North Shore City||For Community Service|
|Mr Te Akapikirangi (Aka) Arthur||Porirua City||Public Services|
|Mr Kenneth Victor Catt||Waitakere City||Public Services|
|Mr Roy Herbert Connolly||Nelson||Public Services|
|Mrs Norma Sarah Joan Dobson||Whangarei||Public Services|
|Mr Ian Alexander Edward||Rotorua||Public Services|
|Mr Daryl Raymond Forrest||Balclutha||Senior Firefighter, Balclutha Volunteer Fire Brigade, New Zealand Fire Service|
|Mrs Beverley Rose Harris||J.P.||Waitakere City||Public Services|
|Mr Herbert George Harrison||Timaru||Public Services|
|Mr Raynor Lawrence Henson||Picton||Senior Fighfighter, Picton Volunteer Fire Brigade, New Zealand Fire Service|
|Janet Mary Hope||Orewa||Inspector, New Zealand Police|
|Mr Trevor John Humphrey||Wanganui||Public Services|
|Mr Robert (Bob) Langholm||Auckland||Public Services|
|Mrs Harihari Lizzie Matenga||Whangarei||Public Services|
|Mr Pona Wiremu Matenga||Whangarei||Public Services|
|Mr William (John) McCullough||Central Hawke's Bay||Lately Chief Fire Officer, Waipawa Volunteer Fire Brigade, New Zealand Fire Service|
|Mr Alan John McEnaney||Greymouth||Public Services|
|Mrs Anita Leslie Moore||J.P.||Kawerau||Public Services|
|Murray Grant Edward Morrissey||Auckland||Senior Sergeant, New Zealand Police|
|Annelise Ivy Vani Nygaard||Papakura||Constable, New Zealand Police|
|Mr Michael Joseph O'Connor||Palmerston North||Public Services|
|Mr Charles Leonard Parker||J.P.||Auckland||Public Services|
|Mrs Margaret Peace||Blenheim||Public Services|
|Ms Nancye (Pamela) Reader||Wellington||Public Services|
|Mr William Hukere (Tosh) Ruwhiu||North Canterbury||Public Services|
|Leo Joseph Tooman||Hamilton||Inspector, New Zealand Police|
|Mr Robert Bruce Twaddle||J.P.||Napier||Public Services|
|Mr Edward James Vallely||Wanganui||Public Services|
|Ms Margaret (Helen) Walch||Otaki||Public Services|
|Mr John Murray Ward||Nelson||Rural Fire Mediator, New Zealand Fire Service|
|Mr John Whitty||Wellington||Public Services|
|Mr William Rore Wiki||Manukau City||Public Services|
New Zealand Gallantry Decoration
|Private (now Trooper) Phillip Murray Cheater||(X1003534)||Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment|
New Zealand Gallantry Medal
|Corporal Gerald Stewart Fenton||(K55577)||Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment|
New Zealand Bravery Medal
|Sergeant Ngametua Tetava||(C748537)||Royal New Zealand Infantry Regiment|
http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20060130194436/http://number-10.gov.uk/files/pdf/QueensListdfjh784575hekjfffffff4435.pdf from http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20060130194436/number-10.gov.uk/output/page6854.asp