2005 PGA Tour
The 2005 PGA Tour season was played from January 6 to November 6.
- PGA Player of the Year: Tiger Woods
- PGA Tour Player of the Year (Jack Nicklaus Trophy): Tiger Woods
- PGA Tour Money Winner (Arnold Palmer Award): Tiger Woods
- Vardon Trophy: Tiger Woods
- Byron Nelson Award: Tiger Woods
- Rookie of the Year: Sean O'Hair
- Comeback Player of the Year: Jay Haas
- Tiger Woods was the PGA Tour Player of the Year for a record seventh time
- Tiger Woods was the Money Winner for the seventh time
- Tiger Woods won the Byron Nelson Award for a record sixth time
- Tiger Woods won the three most prestigious awards given by the PGA Tour (Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Byron Nelson Awards) in the same year for a record fifth time
|Rank||Player||Country||Prize money ($)|
|1||Tiger Woods||United States||10,628,024|
|3||Phil Mickelson||United States||5,699,605|
|4||Jim Furyk||United States||4,255,369|
|5||David Toms||United States||3,962,013|
|6||Kenny Perry||United States||3,607,155|
|7||Chris DiMarco||United States||3,562,548|
|8||Retief Goosen||South Africa||3,494,106|
|9||Bart Bryant||United States||3,249,136|
Ten players won three million dollars, 30 won two million or more and 78 won one million or more. The cut off to make the top 125 on the money list and retain a tour card was $626,736.
Table of results
The numbers in parentheses after the winners' names are the number of wins they had on the tour up to and including that event.
*The Nissan Open was shortened by 36 holes due to rain. Adam Scott defeated Chad Campbell on the first hole of a sudden-death playoff on a Monday. Due to the event's length, this win is counted as unofficial for Scott.