2007–08 Hong Kong FA Cup
|Champions||Citizen (1st title)|
|Runners-up||Wofoo Tai Po|
The competition started on 23 April 2008 with 10 Hong Kong First Division clubs. Four of them took part in the first round to determine which team advanced to the quarter finals. From quarter finals onward, the cup competition was a single-elimination tournament.
The competition was officially known as 2007/2008 HKFA Lanwa International FA Cup due to sponsorship from LANWA Group Company Limited 
Although all the matches before the final was held at the Mongkok Stadium, the final was staged at the Hong Kong Stadium on 18 May 2008. The final match was part of the fund raising charity activities for the 2008 Sichuan earthquake. All profits of the game was donated for the rescue and rebuild of Sichuan after the basic costs are deducted. Four matches was played in total, including three friendly matches and the FA Cup final. The friendly matches include 1) SCAA Veteran vs Happy Valley Veteran, 2) HKFA Invitation Team vs All Star Sport Association and 3) TVB Artist vs Ladies Star Team.
- Bulova Rangers
- Convoy Sun Hei
- Happy Valley
- Lanwa Redbull
- South China
- Wofoo Tai Po
Fixtures and results
All times are Hong Kong Time (UTC+8).
|First Round||Quarter Finals||Semi-finals||Final|
|Convoy Sun Hei||2||Convoy Sun Hei||0|
|Wofoo Tai Po||2|
|Wofoo Tai Po||2|
|Wofoo Tai Po||0|
|Citizen (pen.)||1 (7)|
|Eastern||1 – 0||Workable|
|Convoy Sun Hei||2 – 0||Lanwa Redbull|
|Giovane 1' 81'||(Report)|
|Bulova Rangers||0 – 2||Wofoo Tai Po|
Lee Wai Lim 57'
|Citizen||1 – 1 (a.e.t.)||Kitchee|
|Márcio 52'||(Report)||Akosah 33'|
Sham Kwok Fai
Ho Kwok Chuen
|7 – 6|| Goran
Cheung Kin Fung
Cheng Lai Hin
Li Hang Wui
|Happy Valley||1 – 2 (a.e.t.)||Eastern|
|Tomy 45' (pen.)||(Report)||Paulo 34'
|South China||1 – 0||Convoy Sun Hei|
|Eastern||0 – 1||Citizen|
|(Report)||Chen Zhizhao 49'|
|South China||1 – 2||Wofoo Tai Po|
|Chan Wai Ho 32'||(Report)||Ye Jia 47'
|Citizen||2 – 0||Wofoo Tai Po|
|Chen Zhizhao 14'
Joel 84' (o.g.)
- 2 goals
- 1 goal
- Akosah (Kitchee)
- Rodrigo (Eastern)
- Chan Wai Ho (South China)
- Rafael (Wofoo Tai Po)
- Itaparica (South China)
- Márcio (Citizen)
- Tomy (Happy Valley)
- Lee Wai Lim (Wofoo Tai Po)
- Jeferson (Eastern)
- Paulo (Eastern)
- Joel (Wofoo Tai Po)
- Ye Jia (Wofoo Tai Po)
- Champion (HK$80,000): Citizen
- 1st Runners-up (HK$20,000): Wofoo Tai Po
- Knock-out in the Semi-Finals (2 teams) (HK$10,000 each): Eastern, South China
- Knock-out in the Preliminary (6 teams) (HK$5,000 each): Bulova Rangers, Convoy Sun Hei, Happy Valley, Kitchee, Lanwa Redbull, Workable
- Top Scorer Award (HK$5,000 shared): Giovane (Convoy Sun Hei), Chen Zhizhao (Citizen)
- Best Defender Award (HK$5,000): Festus Baise (Citizen)
- It was the first time since 1991-92 season that the FA Cup final was competed by two teams which had never reached this cup final before.
- Both Citizen and Wofoo Tai Po had never captured any senior trophies in their club histories.