2007 ABA All-Star Game
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The first event, held on the 27th included a game between St. Francis Xavier University and Dalhousie University, the three point contest (Won by Aaron Cook of the Vermont Frost Heaves), the slam dunk contest (Won by Donald Beachem of the Texas Tycoons), the awards ceremony, and a small performance by Hedley and Classified to be MC'd by Farley Flex.
- The Weekend was a success, with an estimated attendance of 2,500 for each event (5,000 total)
- Hundreds of Rainmen T-shirts were handed out. The Rainmen are the local team of the host city, Halifax, and are beginning play next season.
- 213 Shots were taken in the game.
- The All-Star MVP was Billy Knight of The Hollywood Fame. He had 25 points.
- Donald Beachem of the Texas Tycoons had 22 points.
- (Coach) Will Voight, Vermont Frost Heaves
- Katu Davis, Detroit Panthers
- Antonio Burks, Vermont Frost Heaves
- Aaron Cook, Vermont Frost Heaves
- James "Mook" Reaves, Rochester Razorsharks
- Drew Washington, Maryland Nighthawks
- Gregory Plummer, Strong Island Sound
- Cedric McGinnis, Wilmington Sea Dawgs
- Antoine Sims, Buffalo Silverbacks
- Jerry Williams, Jacksonville Jam
- Rob Sanders, Cape Cod Frenzy
- Bobby St. Preux, Palm Beach Imperials
- Cordell Jeanty, Quebec City Kebekwa
- Robert Martin, Atlanta Vision
- Alex Hill, Orlando Aces
- (Coach) Bob Hoffman, Arkansas Aeros
- Mike Parker, Bellingham Slam
- Donald Beachem, Texas Tycoons
- Cardell Butler, San Diego Wildcats
- Billy Knight, The Hollywood Fame
- Bobby Anderson, Peoria Kings
- Terrell Hendricks, Maywood Buzz
- Lonnie Randolph, Quad City Riverhawks
- Curtis Haywood, Arkansas Aeros
- Jeremy Bell, Arkansas Rivercatz
- Jamel Staten, Minnesota Ripknees
- Sun Yue, Beijing Aoshen Olympian
- Chris Brown, Tennessee Mud Frogs
- Tyrone Davis, Mississippi Miracles