2007 FIFA Club World Cup Final
|Event||2007 FIFA Club World Cup|
|Date||16 December 2007|
|Man of the Match||Kaká (Milan)|
|Referee||Marco Rodríguez (Mexico)|
8 °C (46 °F)
The match pitted Milan of Italy, the UEFA club champions, against Boca Juniors of Argentina, the CONMEBOL club champions. Milan won 4–2 in a match watched by 68,263 people. In doing so, Milan won their fourth FIFA Club World Cup/Intercontinental Cup and avenged their 2003 Intercontinental Cup defeat to Boca Juniors. Milan also overtook Boca Juniors, Nacional, Peñarol, Real Madrid and São Paulo as the only team to have won the competition four times. Kaká was named as man of the match.
Road to final
|Winner of the 2007 Copa Libertadores||Qualification||Winner of the 2006–07 UEFA Champions League|
|1–0 Étoile du Sahel
|Semi-finals||1–0 Urawa Red Diamonds|
|Report||Inzaghi 21', 71'
|Shots on target||9||7|
- 2003 Intercontinental Cup – contested between same teams
- A.C. Milan in international football competitions
- Boca Juniors in international football competitions
- "Match Report" (PDF). FIFA.com. Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "Toyota Cup – Most Valuable Player of the Match Award". RSSSF. 20 December 2007. Archived from the original on 24 December 2008. Retrieved 17 December 2008.
- "Match Statistics". FIFA. Archived from the original on 15 July 2010. Retrieved 28 May 2012.