2007 Shanghai International Film Festival
The 2007 Shanghai International Film Festival was the 10th such festival devoted to international cinema to be held in the city of Shanghai in the People's Republic of China. It was held from June 16 to June 24, 2007. It was one of twelve film festivals to be accredited in 2007 by the International Federation of Film Producers Association (FIAPF).
The festival was composed of three sections: the Golden Goblet (Jin Jue) competition, the Asian New Talent Section, and an International Panorama.
Films in competition
- Chen Kaige (China) (head of jury)
- Fernando Trueba (Spain)
- Michael Ballhaus (Germany)
- Maria Grazia Cucinotta (Italy)
- Luc Jacquet (France)
- Lu Chuan (China)
- Kohei Oguri (Japan)
Asia New Talent
- He Ping (China) (head of jury)
- Mabel Cheung (Hong Kong)
- Jean-Michel Frodon (France)
- Isao Yukisada (Japan)
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul (Thailand)
- Golden Goblet for Best Film
- Jury Grand Prix
- Golden Goblet for Best Director
- Golden Goblet for Best Actor
- Golden Goblet for Best Actress
- Best Screenplay
- Best Cinematography
- Wang Yu for The Go Master (China)
- Best Music
- Special Award
Asian New Talent Award
- Best Film
- Best Director
- Audience Award
- "Competitive Feature Film Festivals: 2007 CALENDAR OF FIAPF ACCREDITED* FESTIVALS". FIAPF. Archived from the original on 2012-05-30. Retrieved 2008-02-14.
- Kokas, Aynne (2007-07-27). "Under the Radar at the Shanghai International Film Festival". Asia Pacific Arts. Retrieved 2008-02-14.
- Jones, Arthur (2007-06-25). "Shanghai fest winners go according to plan". Variety. Retrieved 2008-02-14.