2007 Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira
|Event||Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira|
(Portuguese Super Cup)
|Date||11 August 2007|
|Venue||Estádio Dr. Magalhães Pessoa, Leiria|
|Man of the Match||Marat Izmailov (Sporting CP)|
|Referee||Bruno Paixão (Setúbal)|
The 2007 Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira was the 29th edition of the Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira, the annual Portuguese football season-opening match contested by the winners of the previous season's top league and cup competitions (or cup runner-up in case the league- and cup-winning club is the same). The match was contested between the 2006–07 Primeira Liga winners Porto, and the 2006–07 Taça de Portugal winners, Sporting CP.
The match took place on the 11 August at the Estádio Dr. Magalhães Pessoa in Leiria. The match which was televised on RTP1, saw Sporting CP defeat Porto 1–0, with a second half goal from Russian midfielder Marat Izmailov.
|Porto||0 – 1||Sporting CP|
|2007 Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira Winners|
- "FC Porto 0 - 1 Sporting". ForaDeJogo (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on 22 June 2013. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- Edisport (19 June 2013). "Bruno Paixão dirige FC Porto-Sporting" [Bruno Paixão in charge of FC Porto-Sporting]. Record (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on 22 June 2013. Retrieved 7 August 2007.
- "bwin LIGA 2006/2007". ZeroZero. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "Taça de Portugal 2006/2007". ZeroZero. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "Supertaça: Sporting vence FC Porto e conquista troféu pela sexta vez" [Supertaça: Sporting defeats FC Porto and conquers trophy for a sixth time] (in Portuguese). Público. 7 August 2007. Archived from the original on 22 June 2013. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- "FC PORTO-SPORTING, 0-1 (Izmailov 75)". Record (in Portuguese). 11 August 2007. Archived from the original on 6 July 2013. Retrieved 29 June 2013.