2008 British Hill Climb Championship season
The 2008 Nicholson McLaren Engines British Hill Climb Championship season was the 62nd British Hill Climb Championship (BHCC) season. It was the last year in which Nicholson McLaren sponsored the championship, as MCL Motorhomes took over the championship sponsorship for 2009. The series was contested over 34 rounds, with the drivers' 28 best results counting for the championship. Scott Moran ended Martin Groves' dominance of the championship, by claiming the championship during round 27 at Gurston Down.
- The 2008 season consisted of seventeen meetings with two rounds at each. Times with a light blue background are hill records.
- Best 28 scores count towards the championship. Points are awarded to the drivers as follows:
- "Scott Moran gets first record of year". Top 12 Run Off. 2008-05-10. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
- "Shelsley Walsh has a new outright record". Top 12 Run Off. 2008-06-01. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
- "Scott breaks record, scores 20 points in the day". Top 12 Run Off. 2008-06-08. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
- "21 points for Moran as Groves non scores". Top 12 Run Off. 2008-08-02. Retrieved 2008-09-18.
- "New outright record for Groves". Top 12 Run Off. 2008-08-17. Retrieved 2008-09-18.
- "Groves takes new record". Top 12 Run Off. 2008-09-14. Retrieved 2008-09-21.