2008 Utah gubernatorial election
60–70% 70–80% 80–90%
|Elections in Utah|
The 2008 Utah gubernatorial election was held on November 4, 2008. Incumbent Republican Governor Jon Huntsman, Jr. was challenged by Democratic nominee Bob Springmeyer and Libertarian nominee Dell Schanze.
June 24, 2008 – Primary elections.
November 4, 2008 – General election.
- Jon Huntsman, Jr., Current Governor
- Bob Springmeyer, businessman
- Dell Schanze, businessman
|Dan Jones/Deseret News||September 8–11, 2008||77%||13%|
|Mason-Dixon/Salt Lake Tribune||August 13–15, 2008||73%||9%|
|Rasmussen Reports||June 25, 2008||66%||19%|
|Republican||Jon Huntsman (inc.)||735,049||77.63%||+19.89%|
- 2008 Election Dates from the Lieutenant Governor of the State of Utah
- 2008 Candidates Archived 2008-09-24 at the Wayback Machine from the Lieutenant Governor of the State of Utah
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on June 11, 2009. Retrieved November 28, 2008.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Utah State Board of Elections
- Utah State Board of Elections – Official Results – 2008 General Election
- Utah Governor candidates at Project Vote Smart
- Utah Governor race from OurCampaigns.com
- Utah Governor race from 2008 Race Tracker
- Campaign contributions from Follow the Money
- Huntsman (R-i) vs Springmeyer (D) graph of collected poll results from Pollster.com
- Official campaign websites (Archived)