2008 in South Korea
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Other events of 2008|
Years in South Korea
Timeline of Korean history
2008 in North Korea
- President: Roh Moo-hyun (until February 25), Lee Myung-bak (starting February 25)
- Prime Minister: Han Myeong-sook (until 29 February), Han Seung-soo (starting 29 February)
- 2008 Asian Judo Championships were held from April 26 to 27. South Korea had two Gold medalists, six Silver medalists, and 4 Bronze medalists.
- South Korea competed in the 2008 Summer Olympics in August. The country had participants that won a total of 31 medals.
- South Korea participated in the 2008 Asian Beach Games, which took place from October 8 to 26.
- October 28: Nonhyeon-dong massacre
- Nayoung Case
- The 23rd Golden Disk Awards were held December 10, 2008. They recognized accomplishments by musicians from the previous year.
- December 13: The first China–Japan–South Korea trilateral summit is held in Fukuoka, Japan.
- December 25: The finalists of the Korean Astronaut Program are selected.
- List of 2008 box office number-one films in South Korea
- 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards
- 45th Grand Bell Awards
- 2008 in South Korean music
- South Korea at the 2008 Summer Paralympics
- 2008 US beef protest in South Korea
- China–Japan–South Korea trilateral summit
- YONHAP NEWS
- "Asian Judo Championships Results". bbweb-arena.com. Archived from the original on 2013-01-17. Retrieved 2014-07-09.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-02-16. Retrieved 2014-07-09.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Olympics Sports Medals - 2008 Summer Olympics - Beijing, China - ESPN
- "Olympic Council of Asia: Games". Archived from the original on 2017-07-19. Retrieved 2018-11-21.
- http://www.kukinews.com/life/article/view.asp?page=1&gCode=ent&arcid=0921125354[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-03-18. Retrieved 2014-07-09.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 2008 in South Korea.|