2009–10 Coupe de France qualifying rounds
The 2009–10 Coupe de France is the 93rd season of the French most prestigious cup competition, organized by the French Football Federation, and is open to all clubs in French football, as well as clubs from the overseas departments and territories (Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, and Réunion). All of the teams that enter the competition, but were not members of Ligue 1 or Ligue 2, have to compete in the regional qualifying rounds. The regional qualifying rounds determine the number of regional clubs that will earn spots in the 7th round and normally lasts six rounds.
See Coupe de France 2009–10 for details of the rounds from the 7th round onwards.
|round||First match date||Fixtures||Clubs||Notes|
|Preliminary round||16 August 2009|
|1st round||20 August 2009|
|2nd round||6 September 2009|
|3rd round||20 September 2009||Clubs participating in CFA 2 gain entry.|
|4th round||4 October 2009||Clubs participating in the CFA gain entry.|
|5th round||18 October 2009||Clubs participating in the Championnat National gain entry.|
|6th round||1 November 2009||153||346 → 193|
1st round and 2nd round
3rd round and 4th round
5th round and 6th round
Clubs that qualified for 7th round
Below are the clubs that have, so far, achieved qualification to the 7th round of the Coupe de France.
- Coupe de France 2009–10
- Ligue 1 2009–10
- Ligue 2 2009–10
- Championnat National 2009–10
- Championnat de France Amateurs 2009–10
- Championnat de France Amateurs 2 2009-10
- "Les dates de la nouvelle édition". French Football Federation. FFF. 23 June 2009. Retrieved 23 June 2009.
- The qualifying rounds are organize by the regions' respective regional and departmental leagues. Each regions' qualifying rounds lasts six rounds in order to determine the regional and departmental clubs that will earn a berth in the seventh round.
- Official starting date for qualifying rounds, however regions such as Réunion, French Polynesia, and New Caledonia begun qualifying as early as January.
- Official site (French)