2009 Supercoppa Italiana
|Date||08 August 2009|
|Venue||Beijing National Stadium, Beijing|
25 °C (77 °F)
The 2009 Supercoppa Italiana was a match played by the 2008–09 Serie A winners Internazionale and 2008–09 Coppa Italia winners Lazio. It took place on 8 August 2009 at the Beijing National Stadium in Beijing, China. Lazio won the match 2–1 to earn their third Supercoppa title.
|Eto'o 77'||Report||Matuzalém 63'|
|Supercoppa Italiana |
By 15 July 2009, approximately half the 70,000 tickets for the match had been sold.
By mid-noon of 6 August 2009, 56,780 tickets had been sold.
Approximately two hours before the commencement of the match, 68,961 tickets had been sold.
Because the matchday marked the one-year anniversary of the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the organization invited 100 Chinese Olympic gold medallists to attend the match.
- This was the only competition of the 2009–10 season in which Inter competed in but failed to win; they would finish the season as treble winners.意足协确定09年意大利超级杯将在鸟巢举行
- "Morganti to ref Italian Super Cup". inter.it. 2009-08-03. Archived from the original on 15 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- Kora (13 May 2009). "Match report". Lega Calcio (in Italian). Archived from the original on 21 June 2009. Retrieved 28 May 2009.
- Slow ticket sales cloud trio's visit to Beijing
- "超级杯门票销售进入倒计时 票款收入创造北京历史纪录". Archived from the original on 15 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- "意大利超级杯鸟巢上演 埃托奥首发". Archived from the original on 15 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-08.