|Factorization||23 × 52|
|Divisors||1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 20, 25, 40, 50, 100, 200|
The sum of Euler's totient function φ(x) over the first twenty-five integers is 200.
200 is the smallest base 10 unprimeable number – it cannot be turned into a prime number by changing just one of its digits to any other digit. It is also a Harshad number.
Two hundred is also:
- A common ISO-standard film speed for photographic films. However, 200 speed film is being phased out in consumer films in favor of faster films.
- A denomination of the euro note. The 200 euro note was designed by Robert Kalina.
- 200 MeV is the temperature of quark–gluon plasma phase transition.
- An HTTP status code indicating a successful connection; the code is "200 OK".
- The sum of pounds (or dollars) given in the classical Monopoly game to a player passing Go.
- A cholesterol level of 200 and below is considered "desirable level corresponding to lower risk for heart disease".
- The exact number of NASCAR Cup Series races won by Richard Petty.
- An early AD year.
- "200" is the title of an episode of South Park, which is infamous for its portrayal of Muhammed leading to the creators of the show receiving death threats from terrorists.
- A vehicle that has reached 200 mph.
- The North West 200, a motorcycle race held in Northern Ireland.
- "Sloane's A000931 : Padovan sequence". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-28.
- Sloane, N. J. A. (ed.). "Sequence A052486". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.
- North West 200 http://www.northwest200.org/ Archived 2007-03-09 at the Wayback Machine