2010–11 Danish 1st Division
|Promoted||AGF, HB Køge|
|Relegated||FC Fyn, Hvidovre IF, Kolding FC|
|Goals scored||750 (3.13 per match)|
|Top goalscorer||Peter Graulund, AGF (20 goals)|
The 2010–11 Danish 1st Division season was the 15th season of the Danish 1st Division league championship, governed by the Danish Football Association. It is set to start on 6 August 2010 with the recently relegated HB Køge facing off against last season's eighth-place finisher FC Fyn. The final matches of the season are scheduled for 29 May 2011.
This will be the last season with a sixteen-club First Division. As only one team will be promoted from the Second Divisions, the league will be reduced to fourteen teams from the next season and eventually to twelve teams in the following season (2012–13), switching to the same system as the Superliga with three round-robin rounds and two relegation spots.
On March 4, 2011 Vejle BK and Kolding FC's application for a cooperation forming Vejle Boldklub Kolding was accepted by the Danish FA. This means that the company behind Kolding FC will fold and the club's license will revert to Kolding IF, who will be relegated to the Denmark Series.
The division-champion and runners-up are promoted to the Danish Superliga 2011-12. The teams in the 14th, 15th and 16th places are relegated to either 2nd Division East or West, based on their respective locations. No matter what position Kolding FC finishes in, they will be relegated to the Denmark Series.
|First season of
current spell in
|Aarhus GF||11th in Superliga||2010–11|
|Brønshøj BK||1st in 2nd Division East||2010–11|
|FC Hjørring||1st in 2nd Division West||2010–11|
|HB Køge||12th in Superliga||2010–11|
|Hobro IK||2nd in 2nd Division West||2010–11|
||Promotion or relegation
|1||AGF (C) (P)||30||22||6||2||66||25||+41||72||Promotion to Danish Superliga|
|2||HB Køge (P)||30||19||4||7||58||35||+23||61|
|14||Kolding FC (R)||30||6||12||12||38||53||−15||30||Relegation to Denmark Series 1|
|15||Fyn (R)||30||6||8||16||45||60||−15||26||Relegation to 2011–12 Danish 2nd Divisions|
|16||Hvidovre IF (R)||30||6||5||19||36||69||−33||23|
Source: Danish Football Association
Rules for classification: 1) points; 2) goal difference; 3) number of goals scored
1Kolding FC relegated to the Denmark Series because of their cooperation with Vejle BK. If Kolding FC had finished outside of the relegation spots, four teams total would have been relegated
(C) = Champion; (R) = Relegated; (P) = Promoted; (E) = Eliminated; (O) = Play-off winner; (A) = Advances to a further round.
Only applicable when the season is not finished:
(Q) = Qualified to the phase of tournament indicated; (TQ) = Qualified to tournament, but not yet to the particular phase indicated; (RQ) = Qualified to the relegation tournament indicated; (DQ) = Disqualified from tournament.
|Team||Outgoing manager||Manner of departure||Date of vacancy||Replaced by||Date of appointment||Position in table|
|Aarhus GF||Erik Rasmussen||Sacked||20 May 2010||Peter Sørensen||1 July 2010||Pre-Season|
|Næstved BK||Kim Poulsen||Mutual consent||30 June 2010||Brian Flies||1 July 2010||Pre-Season|
|FC Roskilde||Martin Jungsgaard||End of contract||30 June 2010||Carsten Broe||1 July 2010||Pre-Season|
|Hobro IK||Søren Kusk||End of contract||30 June 2010||Jan Østergaard||1 July 2010||Pre-Season|
|AB||Flemming Christensen||End of contract||30 June 2010||Kasper Kurland||1 July 2010||Pre-Season|
|FC Fredericia||Peter Sørensen||Signed by Aarhus GF||30 June 2010||Thomas Thomasberg||1 July 2010||Pre-Season|
|FC Hjørring||Thomas Thomasberg||Signed by FC Fredericia||30 June 2010||Kim Poulsen||1 July 2010||Pre-Season|
|Hobro IK||Jan Østergaard||Sacked||2 November 2010||Jens Hammer Sørensen||2 November 2010||11th|
|Viborg FF||Lars Søndergaard||Sacked||24 November 2010|| Steffen Højer &
|24 November 2010||13th|
|Hobro IK||Jens Hammer Sørensen||Mutual consent||26 November 2010||Jakob Michelsen||8 January 2011||11th|
|Hvidovre IF||Kenneth Brylle Larsen||End of contract||31 December 2010||Per Nielsen||1 January 2011||14th|
|Kolding FC||Jens Letort||End of contract||31 December 2010||Kim Fogh||1 January 2011||10th|
|Vejle BK||Mats Gren||Sacked||12 April 2011||Viggo Jensen||14 April 2011||3rd|
|FC Hjørring||Kim Poulsen||Signed by Tanzania u-21||26 April 2011||Ove Christensen||7 May 2011||13th|
- "Erik Rasmussen er fortid i AGF" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-05-20. Archived from the original on 24 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Peter Sørensen ny cheftræner i AGF" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-06-14. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Næstved sparer Kim Poulsen væk" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-05-03. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Flies ny cheftræner i Næstved" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-05-04. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Cheftræneren forlader FC Roskilde" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-06-04. Archived from the original on 7 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Carsten Broe ansat i FC Roskilde" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-06-16. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Kusk slipper tøjlerne i Hobro" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-04-08. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Ny Hobro-træner både smiler og græder" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-06-30. Archived from the original on 2 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "Flemming Christensen stopper i AB" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-06-14. Archived from the original on 17 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "AB har præsenteret ny trænerduo" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-06-30. Archived from the original on 2 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "AGF købte Peter Sørensen fri" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-06-14. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Thomasberg ny cheftræner i FC Fredericia" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-06-29. Archived from the original on 30 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- "Kim Poulsen tager over for Thomasberg" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-06-29. Archived from the original on 30 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- "Hobro fyrer Jan Østergaard" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-11-02. Archived from the original on 4 November 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-03.
- "Arrieta: En chokerende fyring" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-11-02. Archived from the original on 3 November 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-03.
- "Viborg fyrer Lars Søndergaard" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-11-24. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- "Frederiksen og Højer i spidsen for Viborg" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2011-02-11. Archived from the original on 13 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-02-11.
- "Hobro skal igen have ny cheftræner" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-11-26. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "Hobro har præsenteret sin cheftræner" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2011-01-08. Retrieved 2011-01-08.
- "Brylle: Åben for alt" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-11-15. Retrieved 2010-11-15.
- "Per Nielsen ny Hvidovre-træner" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-11-15. Retrieved 2010-11-15.
- "Træner forlader Kolding FC" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-12-15. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Kim Fogh ny cheftræner i Kolding FC" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2010-12-21. Retrieved 2010-12-21.
- "Vejle fyrer Mats Gren" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2011-04-12. Retrieved 2011-04-12.
- "Viggo Jensen tager over i Vejle" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2011-04-13. Retrieved 2011-04-13.
- "Kim Poulsen fra FC Hjørring til Tanzania" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2011-04-26. Retrieved 2011-04-26.
- "Ove C. tager over i Hjørring" (in Danish). bold.dk. 2011-05-07. Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- (Danish) Danish FA