2010 Beni-Ilmane earthquakes
|Date *||14 May 2010|
|Origin time *||12:29 UTC|
|Magnitude||5.3 Mw |
|Depth||2 km (1 mi) |
|Max. intensity||VII (Damaging) |
5.1 Mw May 16 at 06:52  |
5.2 Mw May 23 at 13:28 
|Casualties||2 dead, 43 injured |
|* Deprecated||See documentation.|
The 2010 Beni-Ilmane earthquakes began 14 May at 12:29:22 UTC, when a M5.3 strike-slip earthquake occurred in Northern Algeria. With a maximum EMS-98 intensity of VII (Damaging), it was the first in a sequence of three shocks that affected the Bouïra Province over a ten-day period. Two people were killed, forty-three were injured, and some structural damage was reported.
- USGS. "M5.3 - northern Algeria". United States Geological Survey.
- Yelles-Chaouche et al. 2014, pp. 1289, 1290
- USGS. "M5.1 – northern Algeria". United States Geological Survey.
- USGS. "M5.2 – northern Algeria". United States Geological Survey.
- National Geophysical Data Center / World Data Service (NGDC/WDS), Significant Earthquake Database, National Geophysical Data Center, NOAA, doi:10.7289/V5TD9V7K
- Abacha, I.; Koulakov, I.; Semmane, F.; Yelles Chaouche, A. K. (2014), "Seismic tomography of the area of the 2010 Beni-Ilmane earthquake sequence, north-central Algeria" (PDF), SpringerPlus, Springer, 3 (650): 1–10, doi:10.1186/2193-1801-3-650, PMC , PMID 25485193
- Mohamed, B. (2012). Msila Algeria Earthquake of May 14, 2010: Main Features And Building Damage Analysis (PDF). 15 WCEE, Lisboa 2012.
- Yelles-Chaouche, A. K.; Abacha, I.; Semmane, F.; Beldjoudi, H.; Djellit, H. (2014), "The Beni-Ilmane (North-Central Algeria) Earthquake Sequence of May 2010", Pure and Applied Geophysics, Springer, 171 (7): 1263–1298, Bibcode:2014PApGe.171.1283Y, doi:10.1007/s00024-013-0709-3
- Algeria earthquake kills two – Reuters
- Earthquake kills two and injures 43 in northern Algeria – France 24