2010 International German Open
|2010 International German Open|
|Category||ATP World Tour 500|
|Draw||48S / 16D|
|Surface||Clay / Outdoor|
|Andrey Golubev |
|Marc López / David Marrero |
The 2010 International German Open was a men's tennis tournament played on outdoor red clay courts. It was the 104th edition of the event known that year as the International German Open and was part of the ATP World Tour 500 series of the 2010 ATP World Tour. It took place at the Am Rothenbaum in Hamburg, Germany, from 19 July through 25 July 2010.
|Juan Carlos Ferrero||ESP||21||6|
*Seedings based on the July 12, 2010 rankings.
The following players received wildcards into the singles main draw:
The following players received entry from the qualifying draw:
The following notable players withdrew from the event:
- David Ferrer
- Richard Gasquet (back/rib injury)
- Fernando González (knee injury)
- Gaël Monfils
- Juan Mónaco (wrist injury)
- It was Golubev's first career title. He was the first man from Kazakhstan to ever win an ATP title.
- "2010 Hamburg Men's Singles draw". www.atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "2010 Hamburg Men's Doubles draw". www.atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "International German Open". atpworldtour.com. Association of Tennis Professionals. Retrieved 2010-05-06.