2010 Shanghai Rolex Masters
|2010 Shanghai Rolex Masters|
|Date||October 9 – October 17|
|Jürgen Melzer / Leander Paes|
The 2010 Shanghai Rolex Masters was a tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts. It was the second edition of the Shanghai ATP Masters 1000, classified as an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event on the 2010 ATP World Tour. It took place at Qizhong Forest Sports City Arena in Shanghai, People's Republic of China. This edition was held from October 9 to October 17, 2010.
- Rankings are as of October 4, 2010.
The following players received wildcards into the singles main draw:
The following players received entry from the qualifying draw:
The following players received entry as an Lucky Loser into the singles main draw:
- It was Murray's 2nd title of the year and 16th of his career. It was his 6th Masters 1000 title of his career.
- "ATP Rankings October 4, 2010". ATPWorldTour.com. Archived from the original on 7 October 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- "Main Draw" (pdf). ATPWorldTour.com. Archived (PDF) from the original on 10 October 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- "Qualifying Draw" (pdf). ATPWorldTour.com. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- Dickson, Mike (2010-10-18). "Andy's on fire! Federer burned up by dazzling Brit star in Shanghai Masters final". Daily Mail. Archived from the original on 4 November 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-17.
- "ATP World Tour Shanghai Rolex Masters Results". The Associated Press. 2010-10-17. Retrieved 2010-11-17.