The 2010 Cooper Tires presents the U.S. F2000 National Championship powered by Mazda is the first U.S. F2000 National Championship season under the new management, sanctioned by the Indy Racing League. All cars will run Mazda MZR engines built by former driver Steve Knapp.
With victory in the first race at the final round at Road Atlanta, Sage Karam won the championship and a fully funded seat in the 2011 Star Mazda Championship.
Drivers and teams
Race calendar and results
The schedule was announced on November 24, 2009. All championship rounds will be supporting the Star Mazda Championship. An exhibition meeting with two non-championship rounds will also be held at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca over May 22–23, in support of the American Le Mans Series.
1Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca round was a non-points event run in conjunction with the Pacific F2000 Championship.
||4th & 5th place
(Outside Top 10)
||Did not finish
||Did not qualify
||Did not start
||Ran fastest race lap
||Led most race laps
1Ardie Greenamyer switched from Championship to National class at ORP and was subsequently not shown in Championship class standings published by the league.
- ^ "Patrick McKenna signs to race in USA". Raidió Teilifís Éireann (RTÉ Commercial Enterprises Limited). 2010-03-03. Retrieved 2010-03-03.
- ^ "Josh Fielding Signs for Cape Motorsports with Wayne Taylor Racing". capemotorsports.com (Cape Motorsports). 2010-03-07. Retrieved 2010-03-09.
- ^ Australian FF Star Set to Join JDC MotorSports at Road Atlanta, eFormulaCarNews, September 8, 2010, Retrieved 2010-09-11
- ^ a b c "JDC Adds Three". junioropenwheeltalent.com (Junior Open Wheel Talent). 2010-03-17. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- ^ a b c "Season Preview: USF2000 National Championship". junioropenwheeltalent.com (Junior Open Wheel Talent). 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-03-24.
- ^ "Zach Veach Signs with Andretti Autosport". junioropenwheeltalent.com (Junior Open Wheel Talent). 2010-03-26. Retrieved 2010-03-26.
- ^ "Sage Karam Signs with Andretti Autosport". junioropenwheeltalent.com (Junior Open Wheel Talent). 2010-03-04. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- ^ "Liberty Motorsports expands race operations for 2010" (PDF). usf2000.com (U.S. F2000 National Championship). 2010-02-26. Retrieved 2010-03-03.
- ^ "Liberty Motorsports Confirms Terrick Mansur". junioropenwheeltalent.com (Junior Open Wheel Talent). 2010-03-11. Retrieved 2010-03-11.
- ^ Serralles Joins Liberty Motorsports for Remainder of 2010 Season, Liberty Motorsports PR via eFormulaCarNews, August 12, 2010, Retrieved 2010-08-15
- ^ "Powers Signs with Liberty Motorsports". junioropenwheeltalent.com (Junior Open Wheel Talent). 2010-03-19. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- ^ "Ben Searcy Returns to ZSports Midwest". junioropenwheeltalent.com (Junior Open Wheel Talent). 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-03-15.
- ^ USF2000: ZSports Midwest Returns at Road America with Anderson, eFormulaCarNews, August 9, 2010, Retrieved 2010-08-09
- ^ "AIM Autosport travels the "Road to Indy" with Anthony and Michael Furfari; Team’s strong driver development program continues in 2010" (PDF). starmazda.com (Star Mazda Championship). 2010-01-11. Retrieved 2010-01-19.
- ^ "USF2000 National Championship Announces 2010 Schedule" (PDF). usf2000.com (U.S. F2000 National Championship). 2009-11-24. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- ^ "American Le Mans Series Monterey presented by Patrón adds to the race action". mazdaraceway.com (Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca). 2010-04-06. Retrieved 2010-04-07.