2010 national road cycling championships
The 2010 national road cycling championships began in January in Australia and New Zealand. Most of the European national championships take place in June.
The winner of each national championship wears the national jersey in all their races for the next year in the respective discipline, apart from the World Championships, or unless they are wearing a category leader's jersey in a stage race. Most national champion jerseys tend to represent a country's flag or use the colours from it. Jerseys may also feature traditional sporting colours of a country that not derived from a national flag, such as the National colours of Australia on the jerseys of Australian national champions.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-01-12. Retrieved 2010-01-12.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-01-09. Retrieved 2010-01-06.
- "Campeonato Nacional de Ruta 2010" (in Spanish). Ciclismo.com.do. 14 March 2010. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "Campeonato Nacional Contrarreloj Individual 2010" (in Spanish). Ciclismo.com.do. 7 March 2010. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- The race was won by Colin Robertson, an English rider