2011 Allan Cup
The 2011 Allan Cup was the 2011 Canadian Grand National Championship of Senior ice hockey. This was the 103rd year the trophy was awarded. The 2011 Allan Cup was contended in Kenora, Ontario, hosted by the Kenora Thistles of Hockey Northwestern Ontario from April 11 to April 16, 2011.
Newfoundland and Labrador's Clarenville Caribous went 4 wins, no losses in the tournament, defeating the Alberta's Bentley Generals 5-3 in the final to win Newfoundland and Labrador's 2nd ever National Senior AAA crown, the first since the Corner Brook Royals at the 1986 Allan Cup.
- Kenora Thistles (Host)
- 4-1-0-0 Branch record (1st in Hockey Northwestern Ontario).
- Automatic entry as host.
- Fort Frances Thunderhawks (Northwestern Ontario)
- Clarenville Caribous (Atlantic)
- Bentley Generals (Pacific)
- South East Prairie Thunder (West)
- Dundas Real McCoys (Ontario)
Quarter and Semi-finals