2011 Asia-Pacific Rally Championship
|2011 Asia-Pacific Rally season|
The 2011 Asia-Pacific Rally Championship season is an international rally championship sanctioned by the FIA. The championship is contested by a combination of regulations with Group N competing directly against Super 2000 cars for points. While the majority of competitors are privately funded, Malaysian manufacturer Proton enters a factory team of Super 2000 Proton Satria's for Australian driver Chris Atkinson and Scot Alister McRae.
Race calendar and results
The 2011 APRC is as follows:
* - Competitor not registerred for Asia-Pacific Rally Championship.
The 2011 APRC for Drivers points is as follows:
Note: 1 – 7 refers to the bonus points awarded for each leg of the rally for the first five place getters, 1st (7), 2nd (5), 3rd (3), 4th (2), 5th (1). There are two bonus legs for each rally.
- "2011 Events Calendar". FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- "International Rally of Queensland ‐ APRC Classifications Outright To end of Leg 2 Listed By Classification" (PDF). rallyresults.com.au. Retrieved 2011-06-11.
- "Official Final Classification" (PDF). Official website of Federation of Automobile Sports of PRC. Retrieved 2011-11-21.
- "2011 FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship for Drivers" (PDF). fiaaprc.com. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- "2011 Malaysian rally entry list" (PDF). malaysianrally.com. Retrieved 2011-03-30.