2011 Greek census
The General Population Census 2011 (Greek: Γενικές Απογραφές 2011, literally General Censuses 2011) was a population census in Greece conducted by the Hellenic Statistical Authority on behalf of the Greek state between 10 and 24 May 2011. Greece conducts censuses every 10 years, and the last one was in 2001. The census was available in 8 other languages other than Greek: English, Albanian, French, Vietnamese, Russian, Arabic, Urdu and Dari.
Population by region
|East Macedonia and Thrace||608,182||299,643||308,539|
|source:Hellenic Statistics Authority|
- "Publication of provisional results of the 2011 Population Census" (PDF). www.statistics.gr. 22 July 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 November 2011. Retrieved 2 September 2011.
- "Census 2011 - Main Page". www.statistics.gr. Retrieved 6 August 2017.
- "Announcement of the results of the 2011 Population Census for the Resident Population" (PDF). Hellenic Statistics Authority. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 November 2013. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Press release, Demographics characteristics" (PDF). Hellenic Statistics Authority. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 December 2013. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Detailed census results 2011 Hellenic Statistics Authority (xls)