2011 Qatar Open
|2011 Qatar Open|
|Date||January 3 – January 8|
|Category||ATP World Tour 250 series|
|Surface||Hard / Outdoor|
|Roger Federer |
|Marc López / Rafael Nadal |
The 2011 Qatar Open, known as the 2011 Qatar ExxonMobil Open for sponsorship reasons, was a men's tennis tournament played on outdoor hard courts. It was the 19th edition of the Qatar Open, and part of the ATP World Tour 250 series of the 2011 ATP World Tour. It took place at the Khalifa International Tennis Complex in Doha, Qatar, from January 3 through January 8, 2011. Roger Federer won the singles title.
- Rankings are as of December 27, 2010.
The following players received wildcards into the singles main draw:
The following players received entry from the qualifying draw:
- "ATP – 2011 Doha Men's Singles Draw". ATP.
- "ATP – 2011 Doha Men's Doubles Draw". ATP.
- "ATP Singles rankings as of 27th December 2010". atpworldtour.com. Archived from the original on 10 January 2011. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- "Doha Wildcards". qatartennis.org. 31 December 2010. Archived from the original on 25 July 2011.