2012–13 Kent Football League
The 2012–13 Kent Football League season (known as the 2012–13 Hurliman Kent Football League for sponsorship reasons) is the 47th in the history of Kent Football League a football competition in England.
|Champions||Erith & Belvedere|
|Promoted||Erith & Belvedere, VCD Athletic|
Premier Division features 15 teams which competed in the division last season, along with two new teams:
- Rochester United (formerly Bly Spartans), promoted from the Kent Invicta Football League.
- Whyteleafe, relegated from Isthmian League Division One South.
- For this season only, the FA were to promote a second club from two of the following six Step 5 leagues: Combined Counties League, Eastern Counties League, Essex Senior League, Kent League, Spartan South Midlands League and the Sussex County League. This was to fulfil the expansion of the Isthmian League Divisions One North and South from 22 to 24 clubs each. The two clubs were to be promoted on a points per game basis, and the two runners-up with the best PPG were VCD Athletic (Kent Football League) and Guernsey (Combined Counties League). Three others – Aylesbury United (Spartan South Midlands League), Redhill (Sussex County League) and Barkingside (Essex Senior League) – were also confirmed as promoted by the FA on 17 May, due to resignations and non-promotions elsewhere.
- From this league, only Erith & Belvedere, Erith Town, Tunbridge Wells, VCD Athletic and Whyteleafe applied for promotion.
||Qualification or relegation
|1||Erith & Belvedere (C) (P)||32||23||7||2||113||45||+68||76||Promotion to 2013–14 Isthmian League Division One North|
|2||VCD Athletic (P)||32||23||5||4||97||31||+66||74|
|8||Cray Valley Paper Mills||32||13||8||11||63||58||+5||47|
Updated to games played on 13 May 2013.
Source: FA Full-Time, League Official
Rules for classification: 1) points; 2) goal difference; 3) number of goals scored
(C) = Champion; (R) = Relegated; (P) = Promoted; (E) = Eliminated; (O) = Play-off winner; (A) = Advances to a further round.
Only applicable when the season is not finished:
(Q) = Qualified to the phase of tournament indicated; (TQ) = Qualified to tournament, but not yet to the particular phase indicated; (RQ) = Qualified to the relegation tournament indicated; (DQ) = Disqualified from tournament.
|Home ╲ Away||BEC||CAN||COR||CVP||DEA||E&B||ERI||FIS||GRE||HOL||LOR||ROC||SEV||TUN||VCD||WHY||WOO|
|Cray Valley Paper Mills||2–2||5–0||1–1||3–3||1–2||1–5||0–2||3–1||0–0||3–0||4–1||3–1||1–9||0–2||2–0||2–4|
|Erith & Belvedere||3–2||3–2||4–2||4–4||5–2||3–1||3–2||7–0||3–3||3–3||6–1||4–0||2–0||2–2||1–2||8–5|
- "National League System changes 2012-13 confirmed". The Onion Sack. 30 July 2012. Retrieved 19 September 2012.
- "Step 4 application form". TheFA.com. 22 October 2012.
- "Applications For Promotion - Step 5 To Step 4". The Official Website of The North West Counties Football League. 11 December 2012.
- "Step 4 applications received". TheFA.com. 6 December 2012.