2012 FIBA Asia Under-18 Championship qualification
The 2012 FIBA Asia Under-18 Championship qualification was held in late 2011 and early 2012 with the Gulf region, West Asia, Southeast Asia, East Asia, Central Asia and South Asia each conducting tournaments.
The following are eligible to participate:
- The organizing country.
- The champion team from the previous FIBA Asia Under-18 Championship.
- The four best-placed teams from the previous FIBA Asia Under-18 Championship will qualify the same number of teams from their respective sub-zones.
- The two best teams from the sub-zones.
2010 FIBA Asia Under-18 Championship
|South Korea||East Asia (+1)|
|Chinese Taipei||East Asia (+2)|
|4||Iran||West Asia (+1)|
|5||Philippines||Southeast Asia (+1)|
|Central Asia (1)||East Asia (2+2+2)||Gulf (2)||South Asia (1)||Southeast Asia (2+1)||West Asia (2+1)|
The 2012 CABA Under-18 Championship is the qualifying tournament for the 2012 FIBA Asia Under-18 Championship; it also serves as a regional championship involving Central Asia basketball teams. It was held on June 20 to June 23, 2012 at Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The winner qualifies to the 2012 FIBA Asia Under-18 Championship.
- "Uzbekistan - Kazakhstan". Vesti.kz. Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- "Kazakhstan - Kyrgyzstan". Vesti.kz. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Kazakhstan - Turkmenistan". Vesti.kz. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Uzbek basketball players will not go to Mongolia". Anons.uz. Retrieved 25 June 2012.
- "FIBA ASIA MID ZONE U18 Qualifiers; Nepal went down to India". Nepal Basketball. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "FIBA ASIA MID ZONE U18 Qualifiers; Nepal lost to Bangladesh". Nepal Basketball. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "FIBA ASIA MID ZONE Qualifiers: India qualified; Nepal lost to Srilanka in third place play off". Retrieved 26 February 2012.
- "India to play in Mid-Zone FIBA Asia U18 Championship Qualifiers". Sportskeeda Basketball. Retrieved 23 February 2012.