The 2012 Green National Convention took place on July 12–15, 2012 in Baltimore, Maryland. The Annual National Meeting of the Green Party of the United States occurred at the University of Baltimore (William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center), with the Presidential Nominating Convention on July 14 being held at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor (Chesapeake Room).
Jill Stein of Massachusetts won the nomination with 193.5 out of 294 delegates' votes. Television personality Rosanne Barr received 72 votes and 17 votes were cast for activist Kent Mesplay.
Vote by State Delegation
|Green Party National Convention presidential vote, 2012
Cheri Honkala, an anti-poverty activist from Pennsylvania, won the vice-presidential nomination.
- ^ "Updated schedule of events planned for news media at the Green Party's 2012 National Convention in Baltimore, Md., July 12–15," Green Party of the United States press release, Tuesday, July 10, 2012.
- ^ a b "Jill Stein and running mate Cheri Honkala win the Green nomination at the Green Party's 2012 National Convention in Baltimore", Green Party of the United States official press release. July 15, 2012.
- ^ "Mass. doctor Jill Stein wins Green Party's presidential nod". USA Today. Associated Press. July 14, 2012. Retrieved July 15, 2012.
- ^ a b Kilar, Steve (July 14, 2012). "Green Party nominates Jill Stein for president at Baltimore convention". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved July 15, 2012.
- ^ "Harley Mikkelson for President". GP.org. Retrieved 10 December 2011.
- ^ "GREEN PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CONVENTION VOTE". Ballot Access News. August 1, 2012. Retrieved November 9, 2012.