2012 JK Racing Asia Series season
|2012 JK Racing Asia Series season|
The 2012 JK Racing Asia Series season is the ninth season of the former Formula BMW Pacific series, and the second under its new name of the JK Racing Asia Series. The championship began on 27 May at Sepang and will finish on 28 October in New Delhi after sixteen races held at five meetings.
Teams and drivers
Race calendar and results
- The series schedule was released on 2 February 2012. The series visited European circuits for the first time, adding races at Le Castellet and Spa-Francorchamps. On 15 August 2012, it was announced that the series would visit Silverstone for a round supporting the British Formula 3 and British GT championships, instead of being part of the support package for the Singapore Grand Prix.
- Points were awarded as follows:
Bold – Pole
- "JK Racing Asia Series heads to Europe for 2012". JK Racing Asia Series. Asian Festival of Speed. 3 February 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Nabil Jeffri aim for Title in JK Racing Asia Series 2012". JK Racing Asia Series. Asian Festival of Speed. 11 April 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Weiron Tan confirms 2012 race program". JK Racing Asia Series. Asian Festival of Speed. 29 March 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "PROVISIONAL ENTRY LIST" (PDF). 24 Hours of Spa. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- "Aston Hare joins Eurointernational for JK Racing Asia Series 2012". JK Racing Asia Series. Asian Festival of Speed. 8 May 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Silverstone confirmed as third European venue for JK Racing Asia Series". afos.com. Asian Festival of Speed. 15 August 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2012.