2012 in Lithuania
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 2012
List of years in Lithuania
Events in the year 2012 in Lithuania.
- President: Dalia Grybauskaitė
- Prime Minister: Andrius Kubilius (until 13 December), Algirdas Butkevičius (starting 13 December)
- January 10 - Anykščiai took the title of a cultural capital of Lithuania.
- October 14 – Election to the Seimas and the referendum on the construction of a new nuclear power plant in the Republic of Lithuania.
- October 28 – The second poll of the Election to the Seimas.
- October 29 – switching to digital television
Art and entertainment
- 19 February – Stasys Stonkus, basketball player (born 1931).
- 3 November – Eugenija Pleškytė, actress (born 1938)
- 21 November – Algirdas Šocikas, boxer (born 1928)
- 26 November – Juilius Veselka, politician, former minister of economy (born 1943).
- "Election to the Seimas and the Referendum on the Construction of a New Nuclear Power Plant in the Republic of Lithuania". vrk.lt. 3 November 2012. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- "Užgęso krepšinio legenda" (in Lithuanian). Sportas.info. 19 February 2012. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- Mirė lietuvių teatro ir kino aktorė Eugenija Pleškytė
- Mirė legendinis Lietuvos boksininkas A. Šocikas, 2012-11-21
- "Prieš pat radijo laidą mirė Seimo narys Julius Veselka" (in Lithuanian). Delfi.lt. 26 November 2012. Retrieved 26 November 2012.
|This Lithuania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a particular year is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|